Welcome to Gaia! ::

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Feature

Would it be possible to arrange our invos from the Dress Up page?

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Events

What exactly is the nature of Liam and Sam's realtionship? It's obvious that they're spending a lot of time together these days, but despite Liam's obvious romantic feelings for Sam in Promageddon, they almost seem to be more "bros" (hangin' out, playing video games, etc) than anything else. Where do they stand, romantically speaking?
Items

Will we be seeing spring versions (white and pink?) of [Animal] Perimeter Scout and [Animal] Saddle Bronco soon now that spring's almost here?

Bloodthirsty Bunny

x1thegirl411
Items

emotion_kirakira i have a idea for a gaia cash item i call it Cross stitch lolita it will have a eye patch a dress a leg mod and a arm mod with a cute maid hat will this be made into a gaia cash item? ^_^ heart

and before you ask no i don't want a item that already exist on gaia i specifically want my item idea to be made

this is how the item looks heart

User Image
We currently allow user designs to be specifically made using a Project Golden Ticket! emotion_kirakira

User Image
This little bunny wants a Golden ticket too~

Angelic Nitemare

Items

Dander bunny ears for paws, please?

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Features

Some people are confused about the status of zOMG, probably since it's still accessible via the site features search, and its page states
General Error
We're sorry, the servers are currently down for maintenance.

Please check back later.

I think it would clear up a lot of confusion if you updated the message or removed the zOMG page entirely.

Dead Hellraiser

Items

Question: Will we be seeing a green Synchronous Sunlight recolor?

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Features/Guilds

In the past people have requested updates to guilds. I understand from previous answers this is not a current project, however I would like to link you to this thread which has a lot of good ideas for updates to be made to the guilds system.
It also links in one post to a bunch of other peoples threads about updates to guilds too.

Just thought it would be a good idea to show you the ideas people are after for the guilds, so if guilds do ever (hopefully) get updated you know what we're after <3

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Shops
LV, the cash shop, needs updated filters.
At the moment the ones we have, to put it plainly, suck.
I would suggest removing the current filters we have and changing them to the following:
Feature (which would have the latest updates)
All (everything)
Bundles
Recolours
LQI
and Chance.

We don't need any others. like 'fun' or 'birthdays' as those arent even used.
These 6 filters will hold everything that gets released, as those are usually the only kind of items that we get in LV anyway.
It would make it waaay easier to find the stuff we're after.

And if you really loved us, you would add a search bar that you can type in!

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Features/Event

The front page of the official G Corp Guild that told the story of the first Gaian zombie outbreak has badly broken formatting. Do you think you could pop in and tweak it a bit so everything displays properly?

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Features

I would like to request a change so that we see peoples Avatars when gifting and sending a PM.
We already have them with Trades and this is very handy.
Sometimes I am copying a username, spelling from memory or going off information from another user.
Being able to see the Avatar of the person before I send them anything would be a great way to add that extra bit of confirmation. (in my mind)

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
item

i want the green dragon as a i am and the white one as well

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Items

any chance was can get an [animal] RIG that has a Paws ticket in it right now the only Paws tickets we can get are in the black Friday grab bag

Dapper Capitalist

9,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
When will we be receiving our items for the D-Party donation thing? I've donated 1,000,000,000 and I have yet to receive my items. This is broken and many others have yet to receive their items.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Features

With things like ink/bugs/trash, in your inventory when you go to sell it, it autopopulates with the number 1.
Can this please be done with trades as well? At the moment it auto-populates with the number 0.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff