Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Items
Since the Ruby Ticket is referred to as Project Companion, I have to ask: can it be used to design a humanoid companion? I mean, if you search for "companion" items on the marketplace, the majority ARE human.
If it really is just for pets, do you plan to release a ticket in the future that lets you design humanoid companions?

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Items
Can we get a re-release of the Angelic furniture, beds especially?

User Image

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Items
Gaia seems to love sheep and rams...but where's the love for goats? They are great animals with so many horn varieties! Could we possibly get more items related to goats? This IS year of the goat after all. :') (I know most people see it as year of the ram, but lots of places including China see it as year of the goat as well!)

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Features / Events

Will there be any future Kickstarters for supporting User-Run Events? It might be cutting it too close for LabTech Week by now, but I'm sure there's other Events that would love the boost!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Events

Hey~! I worked on Lab Tech Week last year! I was wondering who I should contact to get into the Gaia Blog in order to advertise our event this year!

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Events

Item Kickstarter/shop prices revamp? Yes? emotion_kirakira

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Items

Any chance we might be able to get a few more paws conversions/recolors in loyals this month

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Before I ask my question this evening I would like to take the time to thank the staff and the artist(s) behind Otter March. I've been wanting this item for a while and not being able to snag the Marching Order was a little disheartening. I thought the only chance of seeing it come to life for a while slipped out of my reach. Just to see it appear in the latest March CI and now owning a copy is like a dream come true. THE OTTER UPRISE SHALL BEGIN! So yeah... Thank you very much for creating it!

I leave you all with a cute baby otter swimming.
User Image

And now maybe the thought of converting Otter March into a Paw item. My otter awaits the day this happens. *insertalltheawesomefaces*

Dangerous Seraph

19,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shops
Will we see anything new in loyal's under 10bil and isn't a limited quantity item soon? It seems that is all that really gets put in there anymore.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Item

Time to ask my question! I would like to know if the unisex project will ever continue. There's so many items I would love to see become unisex'd (Complex shirts, yes yes).

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Items

You've asked us for our ideas on how to make use of the old zOMG Rings! Here's a new one, inspired by your lovely new marriage items:

Could you set it up so we can convert our Rings into Halos? A one-pose Halo for each that looks like the original ring! Just imagine how cute a Defib Halo would be! Or if you convert Meat, you could have a halo made of bacon... there's so many possibilities!

I think this would be a lot simpler than some other suggestions you've turned down (like equippable ring animations) while also being a fitting tribute for a well-loved game that had to be laid to rest.

Precious Nerd

Castiel Lover
Items

Have any Ruby Tickets dropped from this new project rig? And what about it is revamped?

I haven't checked if any have dropped but I haven't gotten any new orders in the past few days (though I did approve two adorable pets from previous tickets recently!). I believe the revamping had to do with the Chance Item itself, the ticket is still the same.

High-functioning Genius

5,325 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Will there ever be an alternative to zOMG?

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

When will we get more outfit slots? I'm in dire need of more. D:

9,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Items
Are you planning to release more sailor moon items? We need desperately her red boots!! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff