Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barking Cat

Misc

Question:
Can you guys bring something like meebo back?

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Features

Guilds need an update to make managing them easier.

Question:
Could guilds get an update for notices, and sub forum threads lighting up when something is new in them?

I'm a guild owner and I'm very afraid of my guild member's posts to become lost or unnoticed. I have some suggestions here if you don't mind looking. I would appreciate if any staff replies to this. I update my guild on this matter.

(P.S. Thanks for GGI!!!! biggrin )

7,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Misc

Do you wanna build a snowman?

4laugh

Festive Kitten

21,950 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
Crystal Sparda
Items

Why is there a new Miku-inspired item (Princeless Princess) that doesn't come in a bold pink or blue color? neutral
*hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint*
I am begging and crying and pleading for bold new pink and blue items. plzzzzzz. crying

pink has been over killed lately and people are complaining over too much pink and blue. they want greens and yellows.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Zero Omega
Nenanah
Features

This Achievement

Thread Killer
100 Points
User Image
"Be the last person to reply to an active thread with over 100 posts for at least 24 hours."
'Kill' a thread of 100 posts or more by being the last person to reply for 24 hours.

I don't really get why this achievement was removed, it certainly wasn't hurting things.

Is there any way to bring it back or at least give us a reason why it was removed?

Question is originally by ( Nenanah ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

We actually don't remember why we removed this achievement but it did go away with a lot of the achievements that encouraged spam. We could consider it bringing it back with some tweaks though.

Maybe you can make it to where you can only earn it by posting the CB since that place if for spam anyway?

Smol Waffles

Items

Will there be paw versions of the most recent socials? The Buche de Noel and the Sushi Social? Or are they doomed to paw to human conversion where no paw versions will ever be created again?

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Games Booty Grab
Thanks for bringing back a few of the old fish to Phin Phang. Maybe next you could bring back some
of the fish that are good gold-droppers, such as Memphis.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

You've now updated the inventory, and shops and a few other things. I would like to ask... will you be updating the TRADING feature, with how many items there are in gaia now compared to when I first joined in 2004 the difference is immense.... being able to trade more then 12 items would be fantastic.... this feature would be useful in auctions (yes people sometimes use in excess of 12 items to bid on art etc) as well as moving items from one account that you own to another ...

Question is originally by ( Shicala ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Items

Over the weekend, we got the new Touch of Color RIGs with new and exclusive items including a bundle will all of the new items. However, the drop rates are ridiculously low for the new items and bundle that item hunters have no idea what to look for.

Could we please have a list of the names for ALL of the brand new items introduced in the Touch of Color RIGs so we know what to look for in the MP?

skeIet0ns's Significant Otter

Devoted Wife

Features
Ohi
Um, I've been wondering, is Gold Fountain still active or is it gone?

If its gone, do you think you can bring it back? I have probably 300 of the tokens.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Nenanah
Features

What is the point of having a Reporting Bugs Sub-Forum if you don't even keep it updated?
The last thread made for reporting bugs was the week of Jul 22nd - Jul 28th 2014.
It is now December, and only a couple of weeks away from the new year.
We have people reporting bugs in the latest thread but the dates don't even match.
People posting all the way into November shouldn't have to post in an outdated thread from the summertime.
Having your Bug Report Forum being so outdated and unmaintained gives off the impression that you're lazy and don't care about existing glitches and issues, it does not send out a good message to the newer members at all.
Please get on this.

Question is originally by ( Nenanah ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

You're right, this is an old forum from an outdated channels we had to report bugs. We've gone ahead and archived the forum though as it no longer serves its original purpose.

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Features

seeing a lot of "serial_not_in_owner_location" will you be fixing this fast?

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Items

In the announcement for Checkmate Dominiom , two recolored dolls for SDPlus White Bishop were featured, yet these two items have yet to be found or are still not in existence.
Was their preview a mistake? Or are they just extremely rare?
Misc

Is the staff going to answer the more in depth questions on how regular users are treated instead of brushing us off? Why does it seem like all of our complaints are literally thrown in the trash? Why does it seem like you only appreciate the cash customers instead of regular gold users?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff