Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hope all is going well or will be going well. Or that there is a well somewhere near your Gaia HQ called Hope, and that it is in good condition.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Soah-Nim
User Image

I'm glad you made it to the AtA this week. :3

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
That would be our internships -- you can send your resume to resumes@gaiaonline.com. Usually the interns we hire are local (or are willing to move to California for the duration).

Pirate Captain Sushi
1. Does the Gaia staff hold any "Job Shadow" opportunities for would-be sprite-artists, graphic designers, and web developers in training? If so, how would one go about entering that program?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
scullylam
*steals a post*

sorry i wanted to get in early for the heck of it. i don't really have any questions but i'll be watching like last time. so, who wants a rice krispie treat? ninja
Me. *snags one*

I was determined to get first XD and I am so glad I did.

Time-traveling Senshi

I have a few questions regarding some upcoming holidays here.

[x] For St. Patrick’s Day will we get at the very least a forum and some Irish items again to commemorate the day?
          [x] Will Ian be putting on his bunny costume for Easter this year even if it’s in the spirit of the holiday?
          [x] Will the Easter Bunny be on the map to turn in stuff to him just like Jack and Santa were last year?

Blessed Wolf

User ImageShoot for the moon...
Can we get an REI of Buttons from love charm III ?!?!?! emotion_kirakira
a lot of people would love to have that outfit >o>

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

12,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I was just curious if you are going to implement MORE of the Spring Cleaning Proposals?

I know it says you are wrapping up soon in the OP, but I was curious because I have one of the more popular proposals (Expanding the Salon Palette), yet I have never received any sort of feed back. Originally it said we would need 5,000 Cookies for consideration, but only TWO have reached that level.

Any feedback on when/what proposals will be implemented would be nice! As well as some feedback on my Proposal, which would be nice, but I am not expecting it if you are not familiar with it.

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Hi there. No questions from me. With everything that's gone on this past week concerning zOMG, I'm sure this will be another insanely busy AtA. I just dropped by to deliver a couple things:

1. First, I know that the staff has been dealing with a LOT of frustration and anger from the userbase on a few different topics the past few months. As someone who in the past publicly complained about staff silence and important issues being ignored, and who allowed my frustration about it to feed other users' frustrations at the time, I now just want to express my appreciation for the new attempt at better staff communication. To me lately, I have been seeing the promised effort to improve real communication and I hope it continues. I applaud the 2012 goal of proving to users that the staff actually cares about this community.

2. Second, my annual art tribute to Gaia: This past weekend, a city near me hosted the world's largest street painting festival. Since the festival falls around the time of Gaia's anniversary, for the past few years I've always drawn something Gaia-related. This year, for the first time, I asked for suggestions and drew Gambino based on Narumi's suggestion. My plan was to draw his entire upper body & both hands in his classic "crazy with power" pose and his quintessential Bwahaha laugh. Underneath I was going to draw a cherry blossom branch framing the words "Happy 9th Anniversary Gaia!" Unfortunately, Mother Nature had other plans. But, here Gaia staff, at least you can have a disembodied floating Gambino head and a rain-splattered grunny! xd

Click these for full sized photos:
User Image

User Image

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Hi, sorry to bother. redface But I hope perhaps these could be answered?

1) Is there any chance that we could join Gaia art contests again - rather like the zOMG one where we got to draw pictures which might be used in the game? It was heaps of fun.

2) There seems to be ghost listings in the marketplace, for example the "Black Tonfa" item. Will such items ever be released in Gaia in the future?

Thanks so much in advance!

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yay, I made it! This is the first AtA I've attended due to the timezone difference.

Hi everyone ^^

So, here's my question…

Since this year you guys are trying to focus more on communicating with the user base, I was wondering whether you are going put out a site-wide user survey again, like you did a few times back in 2008/09? I thought that was a really great way to get in touch with the wider community beyond just the people active on the forums, and give everyone a chance to express themselves on a number issues which often get brought up. It's been a long while since the last one, so I'm hoping you'll reach out to the community in that way again sometime soon. 3nodding

Also, is there any chance zOMG will still be integrated into events such as Easter with egg hunting and other things we've seen before? I really hope so because that was something that really made events more enjoyable for me.

Thanks for reading heart

Invisible Cat

House is delay gonk .Now my questions will never be answer.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
scullylam
*steals a post*

sorry i wanted to get in early for the heck of it. i don't really have any questions but i'll be watching like last time. so, who wants a rice krispie treat? ninja
Me. *snags one*

I was determined to get first XD and I am so glad I did.

*bro hoof* congrats on getting there early. i was reading really slowly and then refreshed. still, you got in there LIKE A BOSS. wink

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Nah, it's on our list to look at this week -- don't need to resend it.

SS2-SITH LORD
To Any Admin Lurking!

I was recently on a website and saw that if i purchased the ZOMG soundtrack that i would get a headphone item for my avatar. Does this offer still stand? I haven't seen any listed in MarketPlace.
CLICK FOR PROOF!

What happened to the plan to bring back Memphis Mermaids?

Pan and Lanzer still haven't looked at my PMs concerning Ghost Fish. Should i resend them?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
SS2-SITH LORD
To Any Admin Lurking!

I was recently on a website and saw that if i purchased the ZOMG soundtrack that i would get a headphone item for my avatar. Does this offer still stand? I haven't seen any listed in MarketPlace.
CLICK FOR PROOF!

Heya SS2-SITH LORD!

Thanks for the great questions! I can answer your question about zOMG! headphones item that comes with the purchase of the zOMG! soundtrack.

If you do purchase the soundtrack, you can file a billing ticket and let us know, and we'll be happy to grant the zOMG! headphones to you. So yes, you can still get this item!

Hope this helps! biggrin
Sisky

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
SS2-SITH LORD

Pan and Lanzer still haven't looked at my PMs concerning Ghost Fish. Should i resend them?

I'm compiling a list of "ghosted" tanks. Once I get enough together, I was going to send them to Pan and Lanzer as examples.
If this isn't fixed soon, I would imagine that Gaia could lose out on quite a bit of revenue from Phin Phang.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff