Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know I have only been a member of gaia online for a few months and ever since I found the extendend discussion section I fell in love with it...... Because I love to have my opinion heard!!! But I am getting sick and tired of the people out their that call me a baby killer because I believe it is the right of the woman to have an abortion..... I am tired of people telling me I don't love anyone because I believe the death penalty is a just punishment for a killer..... So what are your thoughts on these RUDE gaians who believe that they have the right to tell you what to believe

O.G. Elder

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
One word- twonks

thats right, i hate people telling me that accually i dont hate religion, when they dont know me, and yes i DO HATE RELIGION
Many Gaians are plain rude. Fortunately, it's easy to tell who's respectful and who's not. So just try and find those guys and ignore everyone else.
Hey hun if you love having your opinion posted why should you have the right to tell others that they can't post their opinion of you?
EDAED. You have a valid point, but according to the Stickies, it's spam.
They may not be telling you what to beleive. There are those gaians that put forward there opinions a bit strongly. stressed
Their problem, not mine.
i agree in the same things you agree in there is nothing wrong in your opinion.
Shuki

Beat me to it. >-<
XxcelticxX
Hey hun if you love having your opinion posted why should you have the right to tell others that they can't post their opinion of you?

Because they don't care to put their opinions in a non-insulting way.
jzznjasmine
You know I have only been a member of gaia online for a few months and ever since I found the extendend discussion section I fell in love with it...... Because I love to have my opinion heard!!! But I am getting sick and tired of the people out their that call me a baby killer because I believe it is the right of the woman to have an abortion..... I am tired of people telling me I don't love anyone because I believe the death penalty is a just punishment for a killer..... So what are your thoughts on these RUDE gaians who believe that they have the right to tell you what to believe

You obviously haven't heard of politics, then.
I believe that everybody should have the right to be heard. Everyone has there own opinion and those who don't respect yew are just not worth the careing. It's what yew believe in and as long as yew believe in it, then that's all that matters.
Everyones Opinions should be heard, and not critizied for what they think, just because not everyone agrees with somthing, doesn't mean its wrong or right, some people just don't understand this. But those people are immature.
heart
xxx
Shuki

no anything pertaining to the Gaian Community belongs here .ED is part of the Gaian community so you can talk about that forum here just not make a topic made for ED here. if that made sense.
XxcelticxX
Cause I am being opinionated about a topic NOT a person!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff