Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Assailant

As long as the next one is global, I don't care whom. That way the bitches can STFU about gaia being 'racist' to other countries. rolleyes

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Pokemon would be cool, but it's already so big I don't know if they'd think it was worth advertising here. Granted, they are coming out with a new game for the 3DS, and they would need to work to convince people to buy a new console. But I dunno.

Personally I'd like a Fairy Tail partnership. heart

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I would be in heaven if we got an MLP sponsorship!!!!! emotion_kirakira I would want every single item!!!

Or a Detective Conan one, if just so I can get a Kaitou KID item! emotion_dowant

Oh, even though this is an older anime, I would love if we got a Cardcaptor Sakura sponsorship somehow. I know some would complain it would be too feminine, but those outfits!! emotion_kirakira As well as the outfits worn by Eriol, Yue, Syaoran, Meiling, Ruby Moon, and Clow Reed. And the Tomoeda Elementary School uniforms. Cerberus and Spinel Sun as companion items, and the Clow Cards forms too. But I doubt this would happen. emo I would seriously go nuts for this like you wouldn't believe! emotion_facepalm

A Sailor Moon sponsor would be cool! Especially if we even got the villains outfits as well! heart

Demonic Lover

Faaate~ Fate/Stay Night, or Fate/Zero, or Fate/Apocrypha (haha XD) I think it would do so well with Gaians, it's like Saint Ciel sortof with many manly characters too and cool designs and awesome hairstyles and eyes * O* and weapons and clothing and ugggh, someone stop me I could go on for hours XD

Fate's unlikely though ux u I just hope that if it's indeed a cartoon, like AT was, they don't use the ugly wonky style they used for those ): make the items fit with your avatars, please u 3u;

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
My inner kawaii lovin' anime nerd would love some Madoka Magica stuff. emotion_kirakira

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Tenko72
There're so many Mecha Neko updates I'd be happy to see. Of the ones already posted, I'd love to see NGE, MLP, SAO, Sailor Moon, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Pokemon. heart As for ones that haven't been posted, yet, I'd go nutters over a Project X Zone or Fire Emblem update! emotion_bigheart
User Image
Agreed! For more Street Fighter,dot hack Outfits! (OMG Kite and Black Rose!)

Reindeer

Mokumoku Naito
T&B did come out after FMAB. Maybe the sponsor ran out? Hmmmmm interesting...
Usually there is a new hot topic right before the sponsor, so I always look there if any anime is a new hot topic.
I would love a pokemon sponsorship~ emotion_drool
s**t you just jinxed it,moku
now we're going to have to deal w/ a pokemon sponsor crying
FFFFFFFFFFF

(this happened last time w/ tiger and bunny)

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Lidke
As long as the next one is global, I don't care whom. That way the bitches can STFU about gaia being 'racist' to other countries. rolleyes

It probably won't be, that's just how the sponsorship's work now

Anxious Pal

Oeuf
Mokumoku Naito
Usually there is a new hot topic right before the sponsor, so I always look there if any anime is a new hot topic.
FFFFFFFFFFF

now we wait emotion_awesome

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
i would sacrifice a lot of money to gaia for a doctor who, supernatural or a sherlock sponsorship

Reindeer

Mokumoku Naito
Oeuf
Mokumoku Naito
FFFFFFFFFFF

hows about you be useful for once and jinx a magi: labyrinth of magic sponsor for us crying

Anxious Pal

Oeuf
Mokumoku Naito
Oeuf
Mokumoku Naito
FFFFFFFFFFF

hows about you be useful for once and jinx a magi: labyrinth of magic sponsor for us crying

nope
pokemon pokemon pokemon emotion_dowant

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Dude. We've only had two.

Two points a trend does not make.

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
... I'm trying to think of something but everything I can imagine has so much media oversaturation that I've begun to deeply hate it. sweatdrop I reach a point where if something's talked about enough, I stop enjoying it, because there's just... there's no escape from it. Anywhere. sad

... Cardcaptors, perhaps? Dragonball Z?

... Pokémon is the exception to the rule. I can talk Pokémon all damn day. X3 ... Also Queen, but they're not really an anime. rofl

Tipsy Vampire

Yeata Zi
Dude. We've only had two.

Two points a trend does not make.

but Mecha Neko is a store for anime sponsors (basically)
        so that's basically saying there are going to be more in the
        future.

or that's how I'm looking at it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out