Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Punk

Lady Ouija
Mereluna
Now I want things I can never have.
Actually, I would kind of hate having a Pokemon sponsor because it would have some of the new Pokemon, and I'm on a Pokemon blackout until I have the game in my hands so I can discover the new pogeys for myself. I haven't done that since.. um, ever.

I'd be happy with anything else really, even if it was something I'm not into. I typically have no idea what games or movies are coming out ever, so I haven't a clue what else to hope for. sweatdrop

I want to play it blindly so bad but I know I don't have the strength.
        As soon as that list comes out I'm going to be on it.
I tried to for Black and White too, but I about herniated when I saw how cute Minccino was. @_@ This gen, this time, I will have will power!

And a Studio Ghibli sponsor would also be amazing and the best, yes.

Tricky Treasure

Lady Ouija
Tsukita-chan
I would LOVE a Pokemon sponsor!!! <3
something from Studio Ghibli could be epic!

Studio Ghibli....yes. emotion_drool emotion_drool emotion_drool

If we had gotten a Ni No Kuni sponsorship..I would have pooped myself all over emotion_jawdrop

Hopeful Girl

I agree with the Pokemon and the MLP. 3nodding
But, SAO can be tossed in there as well. biggrin And, maybe Sailor Moon?? emotion_kirakira Because, you know, the new anime is coming in Summer... emotion_awesome

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Odd Cinderella
But, SAO can be tossed in there as well. biggrin And, maybe Sailor Moon?? emotion_kirakira Because, you know, the new anime is coming in Summer... emotion_awesome

A Sailor Moon one would be nice indeed! Even if it would be mostly feminine, they still could have some male outfits to balance it. Unfortunately, most of the guys would be either secondary characters or bad guys thought sweatdrop I would have a problem thought: my favorite season is kinda the last one... so... I'm not sure how much I would love it xd

Anxious Pal

lilloulou
Odd Cinderella

A Sailor Moon one would be nice indeed! Even if it would be mostly feminine, they still could have some male outfits to balance it. Unfortunately, most of the guys would be either secondary characters or bad guys thought sweatdrop I would have a problem thought: my favorite season is kinda the last one... so... I'm not sure how much I would love it xd

Or a gender bend sailor moon~ I would kill for that. twisted

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I want Pokemon or My Little Pony.
Those would be the best. emotion_drool

Hopeful Girl

lilloulou
Odd Cinderella

/shrugs. I was just throwing ideas out there. 3nodding

Rainbow Noob

A while back somebody asked somewhere about a MLP licensing deal, and one of the devs was like "I can't comment on that" or something, and everyone was like "OHHH, MAN, THAT MEANS IT'S SO GONNA HAPPEN!"
That was months and months and months ago, but I still think we're gonna get it.
I mean, we had a sponsorship deal with Hasbro before, and got a Strawberry Shortcake item, so little girl shows aren't out of the question when it comes to partnerships. I've seen that argument before, so... yeah.

Mysterious Trickster

I would LOVE if Gaia and Atlus teamed up. Persona items, Shin Megami Tensei items, Jack Frost, some Etrian Odyssey items. I would be in heaven... at least for a while. Damn you, Kuni No Sagiri!

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

lilloulou
I can't go in Mecha Neko at the moment, but I'd really love to see a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic sponsorship. Imagine all those fancy hairstyles which could come out of such a partnership~

Or we'd get some boring SDPlus dolls with no extra poses. emotion_awesome

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Super Fightin Prototype
lilloulou
I can't go in Mecha Neko at the moment, but I'd really love to see a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic sponsorship. Imagine all those fancy hairstyles which could come out of such a partnership~

Oh you... don't even give them ideas. That said... personally, I would find cute little ponies more usable in avatars than companions or usual sd dolls XD

Tipsy Vampire

Super Fightin Prototype
lilloulou

NOOO!
        Don't let them think that's okay!

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
There're so many Mecha Neko updates I'd be happy to see. Of the ones already posted, I'd love to see NGE, MLP, SAO, Sailor Moon, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Pokemon. heart As for ones that haven't been posted, yet, I'd go nutters over a Project X Zone or Fire Emblem update! emotion_bigheart
User Image

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I've always hoped for a Doctor Who or Sherlock sponsor, but that's never going to happen since they're BBC. I can dream, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff