Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Noob

Fremere

Well now you know how long it's been since I've been active! I used to be extremely active (on various accounts) across all forums but life tends to seize you and change your priorities. I'm glad to hear you're doing well--you were honestly one of the Mods I had a high level of respect for because you were passionate about Gaia and others seemed to have ulterior motives (disambiguation).

Hahahahaha, everyone takes breaks. Last year I was barely on due to finishing grad school and getting a job in NY. Yeah, I did love being a mod, because I could really care less about the politics/friend-circles and I was helping the community (aka; the forums I mod'd for were the exchange/gcd/anime sub). I was there to do a job, and since I wasn't really "close close" with anyone, I felt I was a little non-biased.

Well, I'm happy you came back to gaia, even though it's kinda a s**t show right now! Hopefully it'll balance out in the future and things's be a little more like they used to. xd

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
DC-Chan
Fremere

Well now you know how long it's been since I've been active! I used to be extremely active (on various accounts) across all forums but life tends to seize you and change your priorities. I'm glad to hear you're doing well--you were honestly one of the Mods I had a high level of respect for because you were passionate about Gaia and others seemed to have ulterior motives (disambiguation).

Hahahahaha, everyone takes breaks. Last year I was barely on due to finishing grad school and getting a job in NY. Yeah, I did love being a mod, because I could really care less about the politics/friend-circles and I was helping the community (aka; the forums I mod'd for were the exchange/gcd/anime sub). I was there to do a job, and since I wasn't really "close close" with anyone, I felt I was a little non-biased.

Well, I'm happy you came back to gaia, even though it's kinda a s**t show right now! Hopefully it'll balance out in the future and things's be a little more like they used to. xd

Thanks us prommies from the past need to pop back up here and here and reestablish the groundwork for a fun place to come to~

Tipsy Wench

The Mole! I never make any avatar without it.
Also my hotd. I don't wear them often, but they were the first donation item I ever bought. 3nodding

Hallowed Healer

My Kiki Kitty.
Just after we had to let go of our beloved cat, the item was released. A kind Gaian actually donated the item to me, hoping it would bring me some relief.
This act of kindness and the memory of my cat are why this item is priceless to me <3

Kaze-bear's Princess

Beloved Kitten

Yes. North Kitten Star. I have always been fascinated by things with white and light blue. When I first saw a cat online with white fur, white-blue eyes, and light pink nose, inside ears, and pawpads, I fell in love. The specific breed of cat I saw was the Turkish Angora. Later in life I adopted a white TA mix, and though she had blue eyes, she was not deaf. She was a lovely, sweet, elegant cat, but she was taken from me..when I was away she was given away to someone. ;w; </3 When I see an nks, they remind me of the cat I used to have..and of little, white, blue eyed, TA kittens. ^w^ <3

Edit; This is her, she's still on the adoption site, they never took the listing down.

River<3

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
I have a few of Drinky's EIs that I refuse to sell, no matter the price. Imaginary Friend, Drome, and of course perhaps my favorite EI of all time, my pair of Yama no Tamago.

Tengus are the s**t, after all.

Thirteenth Officer

28,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
im really attached to all the items i buy with my hard work but one things for sure ill be keeping my Sweets Witch i never tried removing it in all my avis when it was released in the madoka rig i fell in love with its cuteness so yeah it will stay with me till the end biggrin

Destructive Bunny

For the right price I will part with anything cool

Does not apply to gifts, I keep them always.

Aged Fatcat

My Padmavati's Lotus. I use the skins from that particular item so much, I couldn't bear to sell it. Also, my Scarlet Mist.

Romantic Genius

Yes, I have 2 certain ones that I will NEVER sell whatsoever. Both were from my husband, a golden necklace and a golden promise ring. We met here in 2005 and he gave the golden necklace after we started talking and then a promise ring after we got "married" in 2005. Today in 2013, we are married in real life and just had our first child in August. n_n

Magic Hobo

Samuel Elias Carswell
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
... a lot of things. I'm lucky enough to have been gifted many things by people close to me, and... not so close to me, over the years. I've kept 'em all!

But most of all, are my nightmare scarf, and my cathulu. The scarf was given me by a very dear friend, when he left Gaia. He used to wear it with peasant clothes and troll people in the CB. We're still good friends, even though we don't see each other much- when we do see each other again, we pick up right where we left off, still the best of friends, still the people our souls know.

And cathulu... is my baby. Birthday present from Sam, who is a beautiful person, and has made my life better in so many ways since we met.

I wasn't expecting to find this post and you made me cry, ahhh crying heart heart heart I love you too!

n un <3 ilu2

You're why I'm still here~

Devoted Husband

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Samuel Elias Carswell
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
... a lot of things. I'm lucky enough to have been gifted many things by people close to me, and... not so close to me, over the years. I've kept 'em all!

But most of all, are my nightmare scarf, and my cathulu. The scarf was given me by a very dear friend, when he left Gaia. He used to wear it with peasant clothes and troll people in the CB. We're still good friends, even though we don't see each other much- when we do see each other again, we pick up right where we left off, still the best of friends, still the people our souls know.

And cathulu... is my baby. Birthday present from Sam, who is a beautiful person, and has made my life better in so many ways since we met.

I wasn't expecting to find this post and you made me cry, ahhh crying heart heart heart I love you too!

n un <3 ilu2

You're why I'm still here~

cry heart you're why I'm still here too aaaah

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
All of the items needed to make my base for my king in yellow (carcosan wanderer, nightmare, yemaya's pearl, chess pieces, reve rouille, usurpers lament, Hellenistic imperialism).

Now this kapre is growing on me (sorry for the pun) I can't get rid of his stuff as well

Demonic Pumpkin

1.The Sandman, the first hair item that I really want to have, then one time (years ago) accidentally I sold it (I was stupid and sleepy) instead of der sandmann for 80k, as usual.. vendors caught it, that time I really have no idea of vendors so I sent a pm (while crying and really shocked lol) to this vendor (inactive now) that please don't re sell it and I will buy it for 1.6m which is my last gold that time, and I believe he is really rich that time and really does not care about gold but he cares about fan signs, so he asked me for one and he'll return it, which he did, I traced back his posts and saw that he really offers huge amount for signs. I am still wearing it and really grateful to him, but ... honestly that is where I learned to become one .. lol, though I make sure I payback in other terms.. like gifting or donating to real needy Gaians.

2. Long stem black rose- I really love roses, esp. black rose, which is one of my old usernames in any site when I was younger.

3. Benny the puppy- one of the first item gifted to me when I was a newbie.

barium711's Wife

Festive Leader

21,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Fremere
Parexus
I still have my very first monthly collectible that I bought, 15k was hard to come by those days! Oh the trees and rocks I shaked to buy that beautiful scarf pose.

Another item I am very attached to is my Mini Nitemare Wings. I just completed my 6 year long quest for these puppies so they are full of sentimental value!

That's my d-tail to me and I miss my Minis ; crying just looking at yours! heart

Aw, what happened to yours? cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces