Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Noob

Were tail and/or checkered bikini.

They were the two items that I bought from the marketplace for this avi when I gained enough gold, and it instantly made me go, "Oh my god, I have no need for anything else." And they've stuck around. xd

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Fremere
Slick Southpaw
Probably my boa constrictor emotion_bigheart

He's such a cutie pie and so well made and we've been bffs ever since he was released in Animal Quackers. I bought him at 60k when I quested for him and ahhh I love him <3

Also, Dragoon of Lalune. It was my first major quest (paid 16mil for it) and I wanted it because the boa constrictor item I love so much grew into an OC character, a sealed serpent god and that was one of the poses I pictured him in my headcanon. I was so touched by people's generosity to help me emotion_kirakira

I love that item to bits. Besides the faun legs, those snake items helped me form characters and encouraged me to try out RPing. heart

It'll probably sound somewhat odd but your avatar/persona sticks out in my mind because I always seem to recall the prominent use of the boa--ohoho~
emotion_kirakira Aww I am touched!

though I do get stupid excited when I see other people wearing the boa and I feel compelled to say hi >w>

I just really like the item, especially since Gaia insists on making really bright colored snakes unless you count monochrome, heh.

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
DC-Chan

They were the two items that I bought from the marketplace for this avi when I gained enough gold, and it instantly made me go, "Oh my god, I have no need for anything else." And they've stuck around. xd

I don't mean to sound rude (I've been rather disconnected with Gaia for sometime now)
but when did you step down? This is relevant news to me at the moment!

Mega Noob

Fremere
DC-Chan

I don't mean to sound rude (I've been rather disconnected with Gaia for sometime now)

Stepped down from being a site mod? That's the only thing I can assume you're talking about. Uh...a while ago? I was a mod in my sophomore-junior year in undergrad, but my senior year was crazy so I stepped down then. That was...uh, three years ago?

I wish I could do it again, but my work schedule is crazy doing commuting and consulting work at strange hours. xd

Wistful Dreamer

My prince orin doll, my 2 or 3 Orindae evolving items, and several other orin-related items...I fell in love with prince orin when he was introduced. HE'S SUCH A CUTIE PATOOTIE. I even have an outfit that depicts my avatar marrying him (orindae has the best companion poses) heart heart heart

Oh yeah, i even on impulse wrote a bad fanfiction about him in a few dozen posts while bumping one night.

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
Slick Southpaw
Fremere
Slick Southpaw
Probably my boa constrictor emotion_bigheart

He's such a cutie pie and so well made and we've been bffs ever since he was released in Animal Quackers. I bought him at 60k when I quested for him and ahhh I love him <3

Also, Dragoon of Lalune. It was my first major quest (paid 16mil for it) and I wanted it because the boa constrictor item I love so much grew into an OC character, a sealed serpent god and that was one of the poses I pictured him in my headcanon. I was so touched by people's generosity to help me emotion_kirakira

I love that item to bits. Besides the faun legs, those snake items helped me form characters and encouraged me to try out RPing. heart

It'll probably sound somewhat odd but your avatar/persona sticks out in my mind because I always seem to recall the prominent use of the boa--ohoho~
emotion_kirakira Aww I am touched!

though I do get stupid excited when I see other people wearing the boa and I feel compelled to say hi >w>

I just really like the item, especially since Gaia insists on making really bright colored snakes unless you count monochrome, heh.

It's funn because I've never been one to notice Gaian's but I've always seemed to notice you. The boa is an item (i'll speak candidly) that I dislike--you've however made it into a character and given it almost an identity which makes me love it. Good job! cat_3nodding

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
DC-Chan
Fremere
DC-Chan

Stepped down from being a site mod? That's the only thing I can assume you're talking about. Uh...a while ago? I was a mod in my sophomore-junior year in undergrad, but my senior year was crazy so I stepped down then. That was...uh, three years ago?

I wish I could do it again, but my work schedule is crazy doing commuting and consulting work at strange hours. xd

Well now you know how long it's been since I've been active! I used to be extremely active (on various accounts) across all forums but life tends to seize you and change your priorities. I'm glad to hear you're doing well--you were honestly one of the Mods I had a high level of respect for because you were passionate about Gaia and others seemed to have ulterior motives (disambiguation).
I am the sort of person who forms emotional attachments to things easily, so yes.

I'm pretty emotionally attached to all of my hats. They have done wonders for solidifying my Gaian identity. Particularly Merlin's Hat. It was the first item I legitimately fell in love with, even though it didn't come around for quite some time after I joined. Before it was rereleased, I got quite a few offers on it that I confess made me drool a little bit.. but I could never bring myself to get rid of it. To this day I feel odd whenever I don't have it equipped.

Then there are some random items I am attached to because they were given to me by special people, the vast majority of whom are no longer on the site. My Long Drag, my extensive collection of Langer the Dragon Plushes, a Seeing Stone, a Long-Stem Black Rose.. the list goes on and on. I don't wear a lot of these items, but I cherish having them all the same.

Miiles Upshur's Husband

Apocalyptic Singing

I'm definitely attached to my Death Whisper. I don't wear it nearly enough, but it was my first EI, and one of my best friend's got it for me not long after it finished evolving. (My Fremere's Guard and Infernal Spirit are very close second/thirds because of basically the same reason, but the Death Whisper was the first one I got, so that makes it the most important one.)

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I've got a couple of little things that were special gifts, and a few items from friends who have quit. So I've held on to them, not like I get rid of stuff anyway...I still have any and all MC I've bought.

Tiny Cat

My Spirited 2k7 Jeans. When I first joined in 06, I got them from the Christmas event and just fell in love. They're my favourite pair of pants on this site, and really well done imo. They've always been a staple of my Christmas outfit, and always will be. :3

Devoted Husband

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
... a lot of things. I'm lucky enough to have been gifted many things by people close to me, and... not so close to me, over the years. I've kept 'em all!

But most of all, are my nightmare scarf, and my cathulu. The scarf was given me by a very dear friend, when he left Gaia. He used to wear it with peasant clothes and troll people in the CB. We're still good friends, even though we don't see each other much- when we do see each other again, we pick up right where we left off, still the best of friends, still the people our souls know.

And cathulu... is my baby. Birthday present from Sam, who is a beautiful person, and has made my life better in so many ways since we met.

I wasn't expecting to find this post and you made me cry, ahhh crying heart heart heart I love you too!

Sparkly Pumpkin

Golden Laurels are very much my most loved item. It was a hard quest from couple of thousand of gold and booting grabbing until I could purchase it. Took about 3 months of hard booty grabbing. But totally worth it in the end, I'll never sell no matter how much it is worth.

Devoted Husband

Oops, on topic- I keep everything I'm given, and I generally remember when and where it came from.

I used to be very attached to a specific Sword of Aegis, because I'd given it to an ex as a symbol (I was only 15/16 at the time). It was given back to me at some point, and I got rid of it as part of my ritual to wash my hands of that relationship.

It's silly, but it really helped give me closure.

Shy Warrior

User Image
I am one of those people that has pretty much kept every item I've ever owned.
But I suppose the items I am most attached to are:

Aquatica sea jewels: My very first MC. I fell in love with them. I posted and jigsawed my way into having these. Needed them the very first moment I saw them.

Butterfly mantilla: Ugh. I can still remember the pain of getting go phones on all my mules and selling them to make the gold for em. Yuck. It was a pain. But they, with the sea jewels were a huge part of my first main avatar.

Golden Laurels: My first really big quest. I just love gold item and I wanted them for ages and then I finally decided it was possible. I had to sell my spare urn for them.

Which makes me think, I haven't really quested since these items. I did casually quest Lucky, but I never thought she would come down enough for me to get (thank you friday sale and people throwing her on the mp)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff