Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Hobo

... a lot of things. I'm lucky enough to have been gifted many things by people close to me, and... not so close to me, over the years. I've kept 'em all!

But most of all, are my nightmare scarf, and my cathulu. The scarf was given me by a very dear friend, when he left Gaia. He used to wear it with peasant clothes and troll people in the CB. We're still good friends, even though we don't see each other much- when we do see each other again, we pick up right where we left off, still the best of friends, still the people our souls know.

And cathulu... is my baby. Birthday present from Sam, who is a beautiful person, and has made my life better in so many ways since we met.

Tiny Inquisitor

Picolitrosso's urn.

I really love it and just... can't explain why. I'll probably never be able to get rid of it without groaning and moaning for months prior. I'm a big fan of Carnivale items, and I want to say the Urn was the first one in that vein that gave us a lot of quality masks. Little birds is always a plus too, especially if they are phoenixes (though being born out of a dead guy's ashes is kind of a stretch to be entirely honest).

Along that vein there are also two items that I am also attached to but will likely never have. They are Copper Belle and Unlucky the Cat. The short of that is because both of them look almost exactly like my cat who passed away a few years ago. emo

Other than that I can't say that I have emotional connections to items. Mostly I find items that impress me or otherwise that I want just for the sake of wanting.

barium711's Wife

Festive Leader

21,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I was really attached to my AFK. Like, a lot. But nothing seems like "Gaia-me" anymore. I dunno, I guess I feel like Keiko's Cake and the SDPlus Keiko remind me a lot of my irl self, so they're special to me in that way.

Sex Symbol

Im attached to my Halo. this thing aint going anywhere. I could care less with what happens to its price or if it gets re released as usual. My precious. heart

Locke103's Queen

Darling

I'm very attached to my Thea doll (even if I'm not wearing her at the moment) she was the first item I actually set up a birthday quest thread for and everything. I ended up obtaining her with the help of my dear friends and the parting of some of my favorite items.

Rude's Bestie

Cat

I have two art arena medals that I won (silver and bronze). I never use them, but they will sit on this account until the site dies.

Agile Glitch

I once was attached to the Kitsune Mask, because it was the first expensive item I got, and because it was the DI/MC of the month that I joined the site. Kept it for years, and still held onto it when I was giving away many items because I was being less active on the site, I thought I'd hold onto that still in case I come back to the site and be more active again. Even when my niece and nephews asked for it, couldn't drop it.

But my attachment has been long gone for months now since I came back, and decided to give it away to a friend who could use it more than me. Plus, I just wanted to drop any item attachments and just start out "new" in a way than continuing on with my old avatar themes and styles. Glad I don't have it anymore.

Shy Saint

Light Spirit. I could say this was my first quest item when it first came out. I was really happy when I had first got it. Even though I only use the "blush" pose all the time, I think it's worth it. <3
I have had to sell it a couple of times, but I would usually have it back again afterwards.

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My KiKi Kitty. It was given to me by a very kind Gaian way back when I was still starting out; I'll never forget that act of kindness. Also, Risky Angels because it was given by Diedrich in that mini-event. I doubt I'll ever part with either of these. heart

Distinct Explorer

hmmmm. I don't have any emotional attachments to one item in particular. I do have a strong emotional attachment for all the gold shops, though

does that count?

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» My Crow dolls, and my Chain Wallet.
              I bought them both from the marketplace, since I was not here in time for the release of the wallet and have horrible luck with the SDPlus doll boxes.

Admittedly neither of the Crow dolls were very expensive, but I could not care less. They are worth more to me than any other item on this site.

" Shutting down. "

This spoke beyond volumes for me and I appreciate you as well as the item so much more.

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
Parexus
I still have my very first monthly collectible that I bought, 15k was hard to come by those days! Oh the trees and rocks I shaked to buy that beautiful scarf pose.

Another item I am very attached to is my Mini Nitemare Wings. I just completed my 6 year long quest for these puppies so they are full of sentimental value!

That's my d-tail to me and I miss my Minis ; crying just looking at yours! heart

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Probably my boa constrictor emotion_bigheart

He's such a cutie pie and so well made and we've been bffs ever since he was released in Animal Quackers. I bought him at 60k when I quested for him and ahhh I love him <3

Also, Dragoon of Lalune. It was my first major quest (paid 16mil for it) and I wanted it because the boa constrictor item I love so much grew into an OC character, a sealed serpent god and that was one of the poses I pictured him in my headcanon. I was so touched by people's generosity to help me emotion_kirakira

I love that item to bits. Besides the faun legs, those snake items helped me form characters and encouraged me to try out RPing. heart

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
My Reve Roulette was my first EI.
Which is the reason why I got the Reve Marin.

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
Slick Southpaw
Probably my boa constrictor emotion_bigheart

He's such a cutie pie and so well made and we've been bffs ever since he was released in Animal Quackers. I bought him at 60k when I quested for him and ahhh I love him <3

Also, Dragoon of Lalune. It was my first major quest (paid 16mil for it) and I wanted it because the boa constrictor item I love so much grew into an OC character, a sealed serpent god and that was one of the poses I pictured him in my headcanon. I was so touched by people's generosity to help me emotion_kirakira

I love that item to bits. Besides the faun legs, those snake items helped me form characters and encouraged me to try out RPing. heart

It'll probably sound somewhat odd but your avatar/persona sticks out in my mind because I always seem to recall the prominent use of the boa--ohoho~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff