Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead Hellraiser

Long cardigan jackets, with pockets. (and one should be forest green) Spring is still chilly.

More green items in general that aren't super-bright lime or mint.

Also, a housing item update. Easter stuff, and bookshelves with books, piles of books for floor/table and similar clutter.

Darling

More shoes. Boots, heels, whatever. There's a severe shortage of nice shoes. I keep coming back to these Rivet Heels over and over and over. I feel stuck. gonk

A Skin Tyte update would be amazing. I'd love some new tattoos.

Also, some pants that don't come up so high. I love the Skintight Jeans, but they come up to the avatar's belly button and if I want to use a bikini top or even a midriff thing, it just looks so weird. I'd also like some ripped up jeans. Think the hipster jeans, but in solid colors. Dark, medium, and light blue, and a gray and black pair. emotion_drool

I think I want too much.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Rhea Byrne
Long cardigan jackets, with pockets. (and one should be forest green) Spring is still chilly.

Also, a housing item update. Easter stuff, and bookshelves with books, piles of books for floor/table and similar clutter.

We really need a wider variety of GS sweaters.

Original Pumpkin

Nice boots.

gaia_crown gaia_diamond gaia_crown

Dead Hellraiser

Nova0437
Rhea Byrne

That we do.

Also shoes that look great on both bases that aren't heels.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Rhea Byrne
Nova0437
Rhea Byrne

That we do.

Also shoes that look great on both bases that aren't heels.

I am tired of seeing GS updates and thinking: Maybe they'll give us an option other than the tiny heeled foot/legmods and frilly dresses...what's that, more dresses and heels? Thanks. rolleyes If they could even recolour some of the GS flats, that would be nice.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
OMFG No Shushu

Nice boots.

3nodding Footmods =/= shoes.

Original Pumpkin

Nova0437
OMFG No Shushu

Nice boots.

3nodding Footmods =/= shoes.

No!
no more leg/footmods.
I want shoes for our feet.
So i can wear my pants items.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Thunder ll
More shoes. Boots, heels, whatever. There's a severe shortage of nice shoes. I keep coming back to these Rivet Heels over and over and over. I feel stuck. gonk

A Skin Tyte update would be amazing. I'd love some new tattoos.

Also, some pants that don't come up so high. I love the Skintight Jeans, but they come up to the avatar's belly button and if I want to use a bikini top or even a midriff thing, it just looks so weird. I'd also like some ripped up jeans. Think the hipster jeans, but in solid colors. Dark, medium, and light blue, and a gray and black pair. emotion_drool

I think I want too much.

I wish Gaia would rotate shops for GS updates.

Darling

Nova0437
I wish Gaia would rotate shops for GS updates.

I like that idea. That way none of the shops would go neglected and we'd get a nice variety of items.

IRL Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
A black collared Serafuku. emo

It's literally what would make my next cosplay perfect.

I'd also have to agree with the shoe thing. I don't want a leg mod, I want shoes. nice shoes that look good. gonk

Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
More facial hair and different human skin tones. There is more than 3 shades of tan.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
If we can have a mini hair update, it would be nice to get other stuff, as well.

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

Bags and purses. I'll keep saying this until there's twenty different kinds for each in the gold shops. And some long necklaces, too. Long, detailed, pearly, and statement necklaces.

Friendly Fairy

23,025 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
New shoes! That is all. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers