Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Things you could use to make a street wear avatar- so crop tops, maxi dresses, maxi skirts, short shorts, mini-skirts, rompers etc. When I think gold shop, I think pieces that I can mix and match with, and I just want some plain (as in no extra wings etc) clothes that I can be boring with.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Mariu
Things you could use to make a street wear avatar- so crop tops, maxi dresses, maxi skirts, short shorts, mini-skirts, rompers etc. When I think gold shop, I think pieces that I can mix and match with, and I just want some plain (as in no extra wings etc) clothes that I can be boring with.

I would love that

actual non-fashiony fashion would be the best

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Day7
Mariu

I would love that

actual non-fashiony fashion would be the best
It really would. Surprisingly it's harder for me to find items on Gaia that don't make my avatar look like I'm cosplaying. Like there'll be an item that looks fine, and 99% of the time there'll be something attached to it that makes me go "eughhh why?" I'd kill for a crop top even if I hate them irl because I want to wear the pants in Rocket Gal and nothing really looks right.
More purses and bags for me~ That's what I want. u ///u

Fluff Cutie-Pie

15,300 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
i would like to see spring dress in yellow or green something sweet just so i can put new skirt for this easter smile hehe would like to see more yellow things yeah and may be some yellow/gold shoes to boot with 3nodding

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Someone for the love of glob give us coloured anklets.
Please.
i will eat my hat if you do.

Kawaii Nerd

Mariu

This ^^

Questionable Noob

Sexy stuff wink

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Darksp
I want an obscene amount of gloves, belts, and hats. Maybe some more spring gear for animals or something. Sunhats preferred.

3nodding We do need more accessories.

Cygnus Fangirl

目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

an extensive barton jewelers update ; m ;

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PK Flash
目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

an extensive barton jewelers update ; m ;

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった

Yes. The last "update" was just a necklace recoloured five times.

Aged Noob

16,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pants and shoes.

Ruthless Businesswoman

9,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
Alaois
I want a replacement for the that dual belt item we almost had for the coke contest all those years ago...

*cries thinking about it*

OP;

I just want garters and garters and more garters with frilly bows and laces. Some milk chocolate or mahogany belts. *suspenders* and more shoe clips and thigh/hip bows and armlets. Items for people who like cluttered avatars basically!

Firebreathing Redecorator

IDK if i would want to see ANYTHING in regards to CHANCE items. I've been jaded ever since that whole Verdant Grove episode.

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Give me jewellery.
Give me all sorts of weird facial and body piercings.
I want more metal objects to stick in my face, Gaia gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces