Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Member

We need more items that cover... non generic parts.

Shoulder items, chin items, mid-arm, thigh items.

That and I'd love more noses 3nodding

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
i'd like some more masculine gs items, but i doubt we'll get any new ones
i could totally go for a skin tyte update involving body hair or facial hair
since they wouldn't really fit into salon durems layout
(plus devin)

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
I'm hoping easter items as well, not sure if its still normal or not, but there use to often be gold shop updates to go with the "bigger" holidays.

I really want multiple pose items XD but pretty sure that wont ever happen. I hope we get a salon durem grab bag with random "wig" hairs. Or just a way to buy the hair as a wig for a giant gold sink (lazy people will pay a lot hahahahha)

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

I'd love some bento boxes, with cute handkerchiefs to hold them.

Prophet

I want a replacement for the that dual belt item we almost had for the coke contest all those years ago...

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
    • Bookworm 100
    • Cookie Collector 400
    • Conquerer of Familiars 350
    Oeuf
    oh man easter items would be lovely 4laugh i want a food update in rinas shop regardless what we get though c: i LOVE HER FOOD ITEMS HEH;;;

aside from that i want some oversized items, cus i feel like not only are those easy to make but they're always appareciated X3 oversized: sweaters, hoodies, food, utensils, tools, hats, jewelry, idk anything ; v; huge is good <3.

what else >< uhh i just kind of hope there's no salon update because then there will be minimal other things ; u;

I would love it if Rina's shop got an update! Especially with food from around the world. heart

Reindeer

Serene Rainstorm
    Oeuf
    oh man easter items would be lovely 4laugh i want a food update in rinas shop regardless what we get though c: i LOVE HER FOOD ITEMS HEH;;;

aside from that i want some oversized items, cus i feel like not only are those easy to make but they're always appareciated X3 oversized: sweaters, hoodies, food, utensils, tools, hats, jewelry, idk anything ; v; huge is good <3.

what else >< uhh i just kind of hope there's no salon update because then there will be minimal other things ; u;

I would love it if Rina's shop got an update! Especially with food from around the world. heart
    oh that would be just lovely! we really do need a food update, regardless XP!

President Squad

33,000 Points
    • Alchemy Level 9 100
    • Invisibility 100
    • Diedrich Supporter 50

`.Double-ditto on the requests for more Animal items.

Also.
    I would love a pair of Diedrich Green gloves.
    Are they a thing?

Would be a perfect small touch to bring in to a D-Party outfit.

Hesitant Mystic

high-waisted shorts (like the ones in Black Lace but in different colors)
    off-the-shoulder loose tops
    more flower stuff, like flower necklaces/crowns/anklets/ect
    more fingerless gloves

But I'd be happy with easter stuff too.
    although I wonder if the release of Loyal's shop is going to count as the april update?

President Squad

33,000 Points
    • Alchemy Level 9 100
    • Invisibility 100
    • Diedrich Supporter 50
    Alaois
    I want a replacement for the that dual belt item we almost had for the coke contest all those years ago...

`.This is the second time I've seen that mentioned today.

What's the story there?

Prophet

[Elske]-[XXIX]
    Alaois

`.This is the second time I've seen that mentioned today.

What's the story there?

Coke sponsored a design a new item for Gaia contest a few years back and the winning submission was a dual bladed belt with two sheathed swords against the avatar's back, the problem was that the winning submission was stolen from an artist on Deviantart. The submitter basically just saved the picture and put their username on it and submitted it. Well the guy that drew the art wanted compensation (I can't remember if it was monetary or not) Coke and Gaia both said no, so they changed all the belts to the g-rave belt and that's the story.

Sparkly Gawker

12,400 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Olympian 200
    cute shorts emotion_awesome

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
    • NPCon Fanatic 500
    • NPCon Attendee 100
    I'd like more simple basic wigs. Like what I am wearing but in different styles and colors.

Cluttered Gaian

I want an update in Prize & Joy, Ruby's Rack, or Skin Tyte. For sure.

Actually, cheap makeup or things in colorful polka-dots and stripes with neon spikes are very appealing to me right now. Sort of a harajuku-meets-circus, or akibahara birthday clown kind of thing. Idk. FASHION things.

Or pins with Agatha. 3nodding

Tipsy Reindeer

I really really really want Josie to find some kimonos and other such accessories in her shop for animals. I'd be so happy. emotion_kirakira But any and all animal items would be appreciated.

Human stuff... pretty drapey/flowy floaty dresses mayhaps? Like the Etoiles item. Bit of a stretch for gold shop, but one can hope.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff