Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

I'm kinda shocked that it's only animals in this update, maybe there will be another update for this month.

Wealthy Hoarder

Animals? Really gaia? The ANIMAL BASES ONLY!

This is insulting. (no offense to any of the animal bases out there.)

Trash

Very disappointed that it seems to be just animal stuff... I'm not an animal and I don't want to be so I lose out :c

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'm kinda disappointed that it's an animal only update in the gold shops, but at least the users with animal bases are happy with it.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Animals only? Aww... Was hoping for a combination of both.

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
It does kinda suck that it was only animals this time around, but I must admit, I did just splurge on the new items 3nodding

Chatty Kitten

Of course I'm pretty happy with this update, but I understand that those who don't really like animal bases are disappointed. :<
Just like the ones using animal bases were with the Easter event. We didn't get a single item.
It probably would be better if they made a point out of including everyone in updates, events,...even if sometimes one group gets more than the other. C: Especially since a fair deal of people don't really switch between bases, but are animal/human only.

Friendly Loiterer

19,875 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Denham

I'm kinda shocked that it's only animals in this update, maybe there will be another update for this month.

Let's hope so. neutral

Mega Bit

I am happy for gs items for animal avis, but really? they could have included both groups. I was hoping for some good regular items -_-

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

Also am disappointed. I know animals need more gold shop items than the avatars do, but I don't think the feature should be treated like the housing/salon GS updates. There should be something else for people that aren't interested.

Dead Hellraiser

All I can hope is some of the items animals got this update will be made for human bases eventually. I rather like the hats.

I can't really say I'm disappointed the gold shop update was targeted towards animals, though. We've gotten a ton of gold shop items this month through Loyal's, even if they weren't an official update. Had it all been saved and added alongside this update, it would have looked like a massive update.

Dapper Puppy

Was hoping for housing items with this update.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
einmyrin
gold shop update for... animals? That's it?
that's disappointing. I don't really use the animal base, so... oh well.

Yeah, I have enough trouble buying items for my Human avatar base.

Sparkly Scamp

Nova0437
einmyrin
gold shop update for... animals? That's it?
that's disappointing. I don't really use the animal base, so... oh well.

Yeah, I have enough trouble buying items for my Human avatar base.
I would've liked to use some of these at some point, but the current animal bases don't interest me at all.
but we'll see what the remainder of the month brings. They may be planning to make these available to the human base as well, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff