Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

april fool's joke?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 4, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

April Fools ended ages ago....at lunch time.
It more-or-likely is. I don't like the timing w/ the Pope and all, though...

But I'll be optimistic: They'll all come back with weapons, introducing to us all GAIA WEAPONS! xd Oh, that'd be awesome!
The Vasrio
Everyone will pop out of the rubble and be like, "GOOD ONE GABMINO!1! LOL!"
And he'll be like, "HELL YES! BUTTSEX?"

HAHA! Buttsecks xp

Magic Hobo

If it is april fools, that will be awesome.

Although the soot faces were pretty doggone cool...
Tao Kai Tze
Has it not occurred to anybody yet that if the admins were going to do an aprils fools joke they would probably do at a time in which all timezones would have had a bit of a joke. Its 3:30 here and its not april fools day anymore. When this event started april fools days was dead and gone in the UK. The joke is that everybody will be dumb enough to think its a joke and just laugh it off when its actually serious...

Gosh, you take Gaia so seriously... It's not like the sisters or Gambino are real people.
They are plot pieces. Hooray plot pieces!
I don't think this has mutch relation to AFD tho.
Hmm......that's a good question. biggrin I didn't even think about it as a joke, but it could very well be. I think this entire thing could be a joke, I mean, it's April Fool's day and we haven't seen any other joke so far.

Unbeatable Lunatic

Tao Kai Tze
Has it not occurred to anybody yet that if the admins were going to do an aprils fools joke they would probably do at a time in which all timezones would have had a bit of a joke. Its 3:30 here and its not april fools day anymore. When this event started april fools days was dead and gone in the UK. The joke is that everybody will be dumb enough to think its a joke and just laugh it off when its actually serious...

you are going to feel like a dumbass when you find out that it was indeed a joke.
The Vasrio
Everyone will pop out of the rubble and be like, "GOOD ONE GABMINO!1! LOL!"
And he'll be like, "HELL YES! BUTTSEX?"

WINNER.
Trix_Disorder
Tao Kai Tze

Gosh, you take Gaia so seriously... It's not like the sisters or Gambino are real people.
They are plot pieces. Hooray plot pieces!
I don't think this has mutch relation to AFD tho.

I dont mean serious as in serious- I mean serious as in actually part of gaia's storyline not for april fools.
fukai_mori_06
Right.. just one huge optical illusion..
Yep. HI! I think that Edmund and Gambino got together as an April Fools Joke... plus its spring now... Gambino just wanted to go for a swim... 3nodding
Tao Kai Tze
that's a really good point..but i don't know if there is a time when everyone in the world would be on april fool's day at the same time...

when did this event start? i logged on around an hour ago...

and...if it is an april fools joke..then will it all revert to normal tomorrow? how would they handle it?
Tao Kai Tze
I dont mean serious as in serious- I mean serious as in actually part of gaia's storyline not for april fools.

Then they should have done it before or after the holiday, to omit confusion.
Jaw Breaker
Tao Kai Tze

you are going to feel like a dumbass when you find out that it was indeed a joke.

Actually it will yourself feeling like a dumbass for posting that when its not a joke... xd
their timing...the fact that this whole thing HAD to happen today...it just looks like a joke...
Trix_Disorder
Tao Kai Tze

Then they should have done it before or after the holiday, to omit confusion.

Maybe they wanted the confusion to make users debate about whether or not it is for april fools and leave some mystery around what happened....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff