Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Sweetheart

minghii
Meushi
minghii
hummm, why is it that sometimes i hover over some eyes and they would move, but sometimes they dont? randomnize?

Well they are a animated item. I just don't have mine on animated right now because I love how they look like this LOL

oh yeah i realized that xD i was talking about the one that are on animate, but still doesnt respong to my cursor OTL

the mystery that is gaia's animated items. it's like that random cake/bread falling astra

Oh I see what you mean. Strange, for me, one eye always spins first and then the other and they always end up looking to the left.

Commander in Chief

Jisen Meizuki
Cyriistar
Grunny Liam is my favorite! rofl
Do we get anything if President Diedrich quotes us? emotion_kirakira

Just the Animated item called Jiggly Eyes, both Human and Animal version.
Did you know that I love you so much it clogs my arteries and I pass out and then drool for 86.4 minutes? IT IS TRUE! BYE BYE FOR NOW - BYE!

Commander in Chief

Meushi
minghii
Meushi
minghii
hummm, why is it that sometimes i hover over some eyes and they would move, but sometimes they dont? randomnize?

Well they are a animated item. I just don't have mine on animated right now because I love how they look like this LOL

oh yeah i realized that xD i was talking about the one that are on animate, but still doesnt respong to my cursor OTL

the mystery that is gaia's animated items. it's like that random cake/bread falling astra

Oh I see what you mean. Strange, for me, one eye always spins first and then the other and they always end up looking to the left.
Did you know that I love you so much it clogs my arteries and I pass out and then drool for 86.4 minutes? IT IS TRUE! BYE BYE FOR NOW - BYE!

Tiny Friend

Meushi
minghii
Meushi
minghii

I think it works best with the avatar in the header.
Mine gives a shake and stop when I hover near it. :>

I am forever amused by them emotion_kirakira

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Meushi
minghii
Meushi
minghii

so much weird. they just feel pretty random to me o - o

Alien Sweetheart

minghii
Meushi
minghii
Meushi
minghii

I think that's what makes them a thing of beauty!

Alien Sweetheart

tiny grass
Meushi
minghii
Meushi
minghii

I think it works best with the avatar in the header.
Mine gives a shake and stop when I hover near it. :>

I am forever amused by them emotion_kirakira

LOL me too! I think this one of my favorite freebies ever!

Commander in Chief

minghii
Meushi
minghii
Meushi
minghii

Did you know that there used to be an instrument called the katzenklavier in which cats are caged and then hit with nails to meow out a tune? That sounds bad, especially for Rufus! Poor Rufus, have some cake!

Commander in Chief

Meushi
minghii
Meushi
minghii
Meushi
minghii

I think that's what makes them a thing of beauty!

Did you know that my birthday is also the international day of fabulousness and green rabbits? Ok, byebye!

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Jisen Meizuki
dreamsk
Was there some sort of cake item? sweatdrop

It's unknown if the cake is going to be given at the end of the day or not. If it does appear, I'll link it in the first post. If there's no cake, then the cake is a lie.
Thanks for your help. wink

Commander in Chief

dreamsk
Jisen Meizuki
dreamsk
Was there some sort of cake item? sweatdrop

It's unknown if the cake is going to be given at the end of the day or not. If it does appear, I'll link it in the first post. If there's no cake, then the cake is a lie.
Thanks for your help. wink
Did you know that there used to be an instrument called the katzenklavier in which cats are caged and then hit with nails to meow out a tune? That sounds bad, especially for Rufus! Poor Rufus, have some cake!

Rogue

I like to think Diedrich's s**t is inspired by the current CEO of gaia. Scatterbrained and incapable of complete thoughts. #okbyebye

but really, I've had more than enough of Diedrich.

Commander in Chief

2Del
I like to think Diedrich's s**t is inspired by the current CEO of gaia. Scatterbrained and incapable of complete thoughts. #okbyebye

but really, I've had more than enough of Diedrich.
Did you know that I have a Twitter account because I am awesome? TWEET ME! I'LL GIVE YOU FACTS! OK bye bye! @presdiedrich

Anxious Snowflake

27,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Those eyes are hilarious!

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Just a little over an hour away from midnight PST and of course still about 3 hours or so left for those in Alaska and Hawaii... (or not never mind apparently alaska is only an hour behind.. despite being 3 hours behind corresponding timezone)...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff