Welcome to Gaia! ::

w00t?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 15, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

I am very much look forward to them .. just like you can see on my sig I am questing to buy one just when they come out.. If you would like to help then do so .. Thankyou..

Lol man being formal sucks.. so yea im looking forward to them..I wonder what they will be
Grunny on are head and grunny slippers xd heart

gonk I bloody wish

Enkyubus's Wife

Melodious Conversationalist

Y'know...if last year's pajamas were kitty or panda pajamas, they probably would have succeeded more. Or if the monkey ones had a tail.
Or if they made you look like you had a big butt rather than a big belly. >.<
But yeeeeeah...Gaia seems to be doing a bit better with the donation items. I can't wait to open the April ones.
I have the Kitsune Mask and Ninja Headband last donation items from my month, the Headband is cool, I think at least

Ice-Cold Girl

I like my kiki kitty, makes it look like I have a pet in my home xd Anyways, I dunno. I'd just like to see something that hasn't been done before.
pouncer
I hope this month's items are better than those stupid toy cats and dogs!

::Glares.:: Take that back about meh Kitty and Puppy!
Meeee!
It's my birthday month, so I hope it will be something nice.
So far, in my opinion, the donation items this year have just gotten better and better. heart
Pajama's might be okay, as long as they aren't those bear/monkey pajama's from last year. gonk

I'd really like to see some new 'supporter' items. You know, Gambino & Von Helson related.
Jamizoid
Pajama's might be okay, as long as they aren't those bear/monkey pajama's from last year. gonk

I'd really like to see some new 'supporter' items. You know, Gambino & Von Helson related.

I'm for that. Gambino mugs or wall hangings for ones house.
what do you get for your birthday here on Gaia?
holy sockz
..nothing.
fukai_mori_06
holy sockz
..nothing.

aw
holy sockz
fukai_mori_06
holy sockz
..nothing.

aw

why not?
This my first time donating... so I'm looking forward to it alot. I had sent it in through snail mail, so I had been waiting for awhile now, and I hadn't seen anything... until I remembered you're supposed to click on your 'Inventory' not 'Customize Me'. So I finally saw them today... sweatdrop I can be such a n00b sometimes... xd
I've liked all the donation letters since Oct 04. Al least one of every item. But I'm not wearing the other type of gauntlet because I need to hold my pitchfork. I also need to buy one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff