Welcome to Gaia! ::

w00t?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 15, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 >

I know its sort of early to be speaking about this, but who's looking forward to them as much as I am?
Eh, not really.. I'd rather see a plot update. Last donation items dissapointed me so much. confused

Ice Heart's Queen

They sucked last year and they will probably suck this year if the trend follows sweatdrop Gaia doesn't like my birthday month T__T
Alraune
Eh, not really.. I'd rather see a plot update. Last donation items dissapointed me so much. confused
hrm.. plot update, Im looking forward to that too..
I like the kiki kitties. 3nodding
Alraune

How can you say that about the kitties? *cuddles cloud* whee heart
I'm looking forward to them. If they suck then... sell them! sweatdrop
Dorg Endo
They sucked last year and they will probably suck this year if the trend follows sweatdrop Gaia doesn't like my birthday month T__T
ha. this is my birthday month, as well... I hope its something good. if its not, well.. I can sell them all.
fukai_mori_06
Alraune
I would like them if they were not so popular among n00bs of all kinds.. they're so overrated.
Thing about the letter is if you don't like it, you can sell it.
Dorg Endo

Oh I remeber the sucky hamster hats 3nodding
I hope this month's items are better than those stupid toy cats and dogs!
Alraune
fukai_mori_06
Alraune
I would like them if they were not so popular among n00bs of all kinds.. they're so overrated.

Yes I must admit it was pretty annoying with noobs pming you for them gonk

Anxious Waffles

Metsysman
Dorg Endo

Oh I remeber the sucky hamster hats 3nodding

Is it just me or did the only ones who liked them plushie-lovers? I liked them a lot. heart

Something new and different, like the capes were, would be awesome. Personally, I'd like to see Gaia Themed Pajamas to go with our slippers. whee
I thought last month's donation item was nice, but it quickly got too overrated for me. I rarely even wear my Kitty or Puppy, since they don't really go with anything I have. domokun

I hope this month's is good, naturally. I'm planning on buying a letter but they're too expensive right now. I want to see if they level off before the end of the month.

Ice Heart's Queen

I still can't sell those dang furry hats for as much as I bought them for last year sweatdrop that is really really sad. I think the admins might still do an animal theme but I hope they make a better choice, it'd be nice. Thats just my hope.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff