Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Sara Hysaro
CrimsonDice
Sara Hysaro
Wow. One second my ornament progress was 3% and the next it was 53%. o.o Huh. Does caroling give more energy now?

It hasn't done anything for mine but gone up 1% after going to like 5 shops.

Ah, so they did change the amount of energy you get from caroling. Though this makes me wonder if you can keep caroling after getting all the items. It'd be a shame if you couldn't. sweatdrop

Yeah that would kind of suck since they want to say you can get energy from doing it. Maybe it won't grant more items, but keeps giving you energy? I'm not too sure yet...

As for the item list order I have boots coming after the shirt. So the order granted is, clip, mittens, scarf, pants, shirt and boots so far.

Precious Seeker

CrimsonDice
Sara Hysaro
CrimsonDice
Sara Hysaro
Wow. One second my ornament progress was 3% and the next it was 53%. o.o Huh. Does caroling give more energy now?

It hasn't done anything for mine but gone up 1% after going to like 5 shops.

Ah, so they did change the amount of energy you get from caroling. Though this makes me wonder if you can keep caroling after getting all the items. It'd be a shame if you couldn't. sweatdrop

Yeah that would kind of suck since they want to say you can get energy from doing it. Maybe it won't grant more items, but keeps giving you energy? I'm not too sure yet...

I'm hoping. I've got all the event items so it isn't too bad for me if I can't keep caroling, but for the sake of those who haven't gotten them I'm crossing my fingers.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Seems caroling is a one time per account thing again, I got all the items and can't carol anymore.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
wow and I thought it was a huge waste of time when each post/donated item gave you 10%

now that they changed it to 1% I might as well not even try

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
The Undead Suitor
wow and I thought it was a huge waste of time when each post/donated item gave you 10%

the items are gonna be really cheap afterwards anyway xD

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
This is ridiculous, I don't even want to try.

I have a damned life, I have family members to spend time with. I don't mind slogging through a mindless event but damn, it's like they're... Ugh, this is stupid.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
DJ Twissta
The Undead Suitor

its not like I havent seen "red and white striped clothing" done a million times anyways

and with their being only one item for destroying presents I have no reason to keep playing

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
The Undead Suitor
DJ Twissta
The Undead Suitor

its not like I havent seen "red and white striped clothing" done a million times anyways

and with their being only one item for destroying presents I have no reason to keep playing

wait there's only one for destroying? Dx bummer... I may go for the achievement anyway though lol.

Tipsy Lunatic

Well, I've only got one more item to go, provided they didn't add another 2 items to the destroy list. So I might attempt it.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
DJ Twissta
The Undead Suitor
DJ Twissta
The Undead Suitor

wait there's only one for destroying? Dx bummer... I may go for the achievement anyway though lol.

unless the item lists just haven't updated yet you only get the HUMBUG bubble for destroying one toy, so yeah, outside of titles there really isn't any reason to play

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
xcrimsonlegendx

I have a damned life, I have family members to spend time with. I don't mind slogging through a mindless event but damn, it's like they're... Ugh, this is stupid.

well at least get the caroling items and donate anything you don't want from your inventory. it might net you enough for one item

Diligent Student

******** it. How to get more energy to complete all items like on OP?

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Wow that was weird...
My stats just said I had 333.33333333% repeating off the page.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Sweet Angel Mary
xcrimsonlegendx

well at least get the caroling items and donate anything you don't want from your inventory. it might net you enough for one item
It's not about the items for me, it's about participation. I like to enjoy and complete every event but it seems this year that unless you're a mindless robot that has no life, no family and no need to move your plump a** from your chair that you're out of luck.

Totally unfair that some people were able to bust out the entire event in an hour before they "fixed" it and everyone else has to spend tens of thousands of posts trying to level this crap up.

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

I was just able to destroy an ornament at 300%... then when I donated a item afterwards it said I was at 3.333333333%. Weird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff