Welcome to Gaia! ::

In your opinion, based on prior gaian x-mases, what is your favorite way of obtaining x-mas event items?

Caroling Items 0.46749835850295 46.7% [ 712 ]
Daily Items 0.25016414970453 25.0% [ 381 ]
Other Event Items 0.089954038082731 9.0% [ 137 ]
Participation Item[s] 0.19238345370978 19.2% [ 293 ]
Total Votes:[ 1523 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
What a wonderful way to celebrate my 25th birthday, with the start of the Gaia X-Mas event! cat_biggrin

Revered Inquisitor

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC - User Designed Card Contest

New announcement came out, but nothing new to add so far.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Nephilim Rosier
- Zilithion -
I don't know, I like to think of it, as the end of the world... 'as we know it'. So not necessarily the end of the world, but perhaps a new world? Like someone invents teleportation or something awesome like that. ;DD End of the world as we know it! <3
Yeah I'm more likely to believe this than boom. It may just be some revolutionary discovery, and I'm personally hoping for a cure to cancer~ It ruins too many good lives.
Agreed. Cancer cure would be good. Though the problem is that there are so many different types of cancer, I doubt they'll be able to find a universal cure.

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
subscribed to thread. interesting thread. tin foil hat. what next a**l meat thermometer? ick?!

Revered Inquisitor

angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
subscribed to thread. interesting thread. tin foil hat. what next a**l meat thermometer? ick?!

I don't think that will protect us in the apocalypse. Lol.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Gavyn the Mighty
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san

I don't think that will protect us in the apocalypse. Lol.

don't know if the items are supposed to protect us. so much as be apocalypse related. however you have heard the saying, "In case of the end of the world assume the position. stick you head tween ur legs and kiss ur butt goodbye. next item could be chapstick for end of world kissing!

With the new tinfoil hat on, if I pose a certain way, I'm holding a piece of fruit cake.

Interesting... ninja

Revered Inquisitor

Dankin
With the new tinfoil hat on, if I pose a certain way, I'm holding a piece of fruit cake.

Interesting... ninja

Very interesting! I think we now know what was wrapped in the tin foil. razz

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Viviette Valentine
The Undead Suitor
needs more mayan stuff
Thisss, I hope we get cool Mayan stuff and not just goofy Pete-esque slightly Christmas related stuff uo u;

User Image

like seriously

you know how many "armageddon" events we've had over the last couple years?

I dont know, but it feels like a lot.

I mean, come on, Gaia even has it's own version of Mayans

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

if theyre going to make a mayan end of the world event they could have at least put...effort into it

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I'm ready. Got my haz mat gear storied up.
d'you guys think there's going to be an event forum specifically for it? sweatdrop

i want to do some apocalyptic-themed freebies, but...if this is it then i'll just i dunno, see if anyone wants to add it to their thread emotion_c8

Aekea Champion

C'MON GUYS WHERE'S YOUR HOLIDAY SPIRIT?! If the world's gonna end why not get all prepared with your best post apocalyptic get up!

Revered Inquisitor

Blind Hodd
C'MON GUYS WHERE'S YOUR HOLIDAY SPIRIT?! If the world's gonna end why not get all prepared with your best post apocalyptic get up!

I'm going down fighting! razz

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
- Zilithion -
Agreed. Cancer cure would be good. Though the problem is that there are so many different types of cancer, I doubt they'll be able to find a universal cure.
Hey, thats how it could change the world as we know it, a universal cure to all ailments~ Which is such a dream...

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Nephilim Rosier
- Zilithion -
Hey, thats how it could change the world as we know it, a universal cure to all ailments~ Which is such a dream...
That would be true, or maybe a way to feed everyone on the planet? I don't know, I hope someone figures it out. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff