Welcome to Gaia! ::

In your opinion, based on prior gaian x-mases, what is your favorite way of obtaining x-mas event items?

Caroling Items 0.46749835850295 46.7% [ 712 ]
Daily Items 0.25016414970453 25.0% [ 381 ]
Other Event Items 0.089954038082731 9.0% [ 137 ]
Participation Item[s] 0.19238345370978 19.2% [ 293 ]
Total Votes:[ 1523 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Formal Elocutionist

Oh goody! Our new free items this year once again will shitty stuff we don't want.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
needs more mayan stuff

Fashionable Genius

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
really can't wait to see the new event surprised

Lonely Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Millionaire 200
A Leftover Tin Foil Hat, it's just what I've always wanted! User Image

Demonic Lover

The Undead Suitor
needs more mayan stuff
Thisss, I hope we get cool Mayan stuff and not just goofy Pete-esque slightly Christmas related stuff uo u;

User Image

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Viviette Valentine
The Undead Suitor
needs more mayan stuff
Thisss, I hope we get cool Mayan stuff and not just goofy Pete-esque slightly Christmas related stuff uo u;

User Image

That's what we will end up with though. lol

Demonic Lover

Menstrual Cramps
No EmCee there's hope :C it's christmas there's got to be hope!!1 uo u who am I kidding ux u knowing their sense of humor we'll get crazy survivalist backpacks with tree ornaments and stuff u 3u ...

User Image

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Viviette Valentine
Menstrual Cramps
No EmCee there's hope :C it's christmas there's got to be hope!!1 uo u who am I kidding ux u knowing their sense of humor we'll get crazy survivalist backpacks with tree ornaments and stuff u 3u ...

User Image

The Halloween items this year weren't half bad, maybe they won't give us such bs items for this. I've decided instead of taking the crap free items, that I'm just going to let them rot in the event. If there is something free I can get, I'll do it but I've been really disappointed the last few years in event item quality compared heavily on the past. Things seem rushed..

Dangerous Lover

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150

Tiny Pumpkin

User Image

Great Job! I am subscribing now. whee

Man-Hungry Lunatic

To Whom It May Concern,

I am so excited for this event! Can't wait to see what goodies we get.

I really like caroling, it's an easy way to get at least some of the event items if you don't have time for the main event. whee

Sincerely,

Lady Xem

Revered Inquisitor

She-who-loves-hyphens
Gavyn the Mighty
Daily Apocalypsmas Items:
Day 1 [14 Dec]: User Image Leftover Tin Foil Hat
When I clicked the link they sent me to an error page telling me not to cheat...I don't know if there's something wrong with your link or what but it worked fine when I went through the bomb.

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC - User Designed Card Contest

Huh, thank you for that. I will look into it.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Revered Inquisitor

Yorugami
I love the theme of Apocalypsmas....
however...with the Tinfoil hat...
somehow I dread what the other items will
be? >>;

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC - User Designed Card Contest

Hopefully a bit more protection from the impending doom. I don't think tin foil will protect us much.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
Phew, I log into today paranoid to think I have missed any items. But I'm glad to see today is the first day for the countdown and I didn't miss anything.

Beloved Kitten

subscribed. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas