Welcome to Gaia! ::

In your opinion, based on prior gaian x-mases, what is your favorite way of obtaining x-mas event items?

Caroling Items 0.46749835850295 46.7% [ 712 ]
Daily Items 0.25016414970453 25.0% [ 381 ]
Other Event Items 0.089954038082731 9.0% [ 137 ]
Participation Item[s] 0.19238345370978 19.2% [ 293 ]
Total Votes:[ 1523 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
The Nephilim Rosier
dreamsk
All calendars end. Mine ends on dec 31st. Thats what I like to tell those naysayers. blaugh
Haha exactly xD Or maybe the next chunk of tthe calender was just lost in time. Did anyone think of that~?
Damn those spaniards. emotion_donotwant
when i clic on the item i have a error message --- soooo....
when i clic on the item i have a error message --- soooo....

Pylea P's Husband

Magical Pants

19,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
ITEMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Apocalyptic Explorer

dreamsk
The Nephilim Rosier
dreamsk
The 21st is just too much of a buzzkillington being so close and just before xmas. I'd be happy if it was the 26th, though. And the reason the callendar ended that day was because the spaniards came over and killed them all before they could continue.
My personal favourite reason for the calender ending is that they ran out of space on the stone or whatever xP Just cause it's an unfinished calender doesn't mean the world will end~ Clearly I don't believe the end of the world thing
All calendars end. Mine ends on dec 31st. Thats what I like to tell those naysayers. blaugh

Actually, that's exactly it. The Mayan "long-count" was just another cycle that presumably would begin anew with the end of the old one. There's no evidence they believed it would be the end of the world.

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Jaishyer
dreamsk
The Nephilim Rosier
dreamsk
The 21st is just too much of a buzzkillington being so close and just before xmas. I'd be happy if it was the 26th, though. And the reason the callendar ended that day was because the spaniards came over and killed them all before they could continue.
My personal favourite reason for the calender ending is that they ran out of space on the stone or whatever xP Just cause it's an unfinished calender doesn't mean the world will end~ Clearly I don't believe the end of the world thing

Actually, that's exactly it. The Mayan "long-count" was just another cycle that presumably would begin anew with the end of the old one. There's no evidence they believed it would be the end of the world.
What I find funny is the fact that they supposedly predicted all this stuff that happened, so when the calender ends the world ends...
The funny thing is that why didn't see the Spanish coming? And yet they could see the world ending? Yeah, okay, whatever you say.

MaxKon's Wife

Fluffy Fatcat

27,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
so excited to see this years event c:

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Its really funny watching the RIG pet innocently playing with its stuffed toy as the smiling bomb begins its count down.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Jaishyer
dreamsk
The Nephilim Rosier
dreamsk

Yep. You said what I was trying to convey in gooder words.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

I love the theme of Apocalypsmas....
however...with the Tinfoil hat...
somehow I dread what the other items will
be? >>;

Sparkly Fairy

Wrenry
Its really funny watching the RIG pet innocently playing with its stuffed toy as the smiling bomb begins its count down.
I thought it was funny as well. whee

Fluffy Creature

But wait, the Mayans didn't have leap years, so shouldn't the world have ended already?

Apocalyptic Explorer

Secksy Panda
Wrenry
I thought it was funny as well. whee

I'll third that. smile

9,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
maybe the guy who chiseled away on the stone, realized he was running out of room. So he was waiting for another guy to bring him another huge rock, but this guy was on strike. Sooo the guy looked at his chiseled out calendar and thought to himself that he had time to wait........apparently not sad

Shy Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items