Welcome to Gaia! ::

In your opinion, based on prior gaian x-mases, what is your favorite way of obtaining x-mas event items?

Caroling Items 0.46749835850295 46.7% [ 712 ]
Daily Items 0.25016414970453 25.0% [ 381 ]
Other Event Items 0.089954038082731 9.0% [ 137 ]
Participation Item[s] 0.19238345370978 19.2% [ 293 ]
Total Votes:[ 1523 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
The Nephilim Rosier
dreamsk
My body/avi is ready for this event.

Would like a normal holiday one of these days that doesn't involve the planets destruction.
Well at least this time it's vaguely related to what many will believe will happen to the world, right?
I tell them that I'm getting my christmas this year. emotion_donotwant I already spent the hours putting up all the decorations.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
dreamsk
I tell them that I'm getting my christmas this year. emotion_donotwant I already spent the hours putting up all the decorations.
Ahahaha ikr? Christmas isn't big in my family, but I have all the gifts for family and close friends ready, and I wanna see them be happy at the presents dammit!

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
The Nephilim Rosier
dreamsk
Ahahaha ikr? Christmas isn't big in my family, but I have all the gifts for family and close friends ready, and I wanna see them be happy at the presents dammit!
The 21st is just too much of a buzzkillington being so close and just before xmas. I'd be happy if it was the 26th, though. And the reason the callendar ended that day was because the spaniards came over and killed them all before they could continue.

Tiny Wildcat

Apocalypsmas xD

Love it.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
dreamsk
The 21st is just too much of a buzzkillington being so close and just before xmas. I'd be happy if it was the 26th, though. And the reason the callendar ended that day was because the spaniards came over and killed them all before they could continue.
My personal favourite reason for the calender ending is that they ran out of space on the stone or whatever xP Just cause it's an unfinished calender doesn't mean the world will end~ Clearly I don't believe the end of the world thing

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ooo very nice. <3
Am liking this event so far. ;DD
Who doesn't like free stuff?

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
The Nephilim Rosier
dreamsk
My personal favourite reason for the calender ending is that they ran out of space on the stone or whatever xP Just cause it's an unfinished calender doesn't mean the world will end~ Clearly I don't believe the end of the world thing
All calendars end. Mine ends on dec 31st. Thats what I like to tell those naysayers. blaugh

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Nephilim Rosier
I don't know, I like to think of it, as the end of the world... 'as we know it'. So not necessarily the end of the world, but perhaps a new world? Like someone invents teleportation or something awesome like that. ;DD End of the world as we know it! <3

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
their calendar ended on winter solstice... i believe it wasn't supposed to be the end of the world thing. i believe they thought they'd still be around to write up the new one. think of it as job security?who knew that one people's greed for gold would endanger a planet?also if the tin foil hats don't protect us from a fiery doom at least we will nice and browned and crispy all over like a christmas turkey! rofl

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
dreamsk
All calendars end. Mine ends on dec 31st. Thats what I like to tell those naysayers. blaugh
Haha exactly xD Or maybe the next chunk of tthe calender was just lost in time. Did anyone think of that~?

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
- Zilithion -
I don't know, I like to think of it, as the end of the world... 'as we know it'. So not necessarily the end of the world, but perhaps a new world? Like someone invents teleportation or something awesome like that. ;DD End of the world as we know it! <3
Yeah I'm more likely to believe this than boom. It may just be some revolutionary discovery, and I'm personally hoping for a cure to cancer~ It ruins too many good lives.
thanks for starting a list c:

i for one wish we could get a bomb item similar to the header, that thing is cuuuute.

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Gavyn the Mighty
Daily Apocalypsmas Items:
Day 1 [14 Dec]: User Image Leftover Tin Foil Hat
When I clicked the link they sent me to an error page telling me not to cheat...I don't know if there's something wrong with your link or what but it worked fine when I went through the bomb.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I love that it's called Apocalypsmas and is most likely a play on the world "ending" this month. It's different than the past Christmas events!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Well, good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash