Welcome to Gaia! ::

In your opinion, based on prior gaian x-mases, what is your favorite way of obtaining x-mas event items?

Caroling Items 0.46749835850295 46.7% [ 712 ]
Daily Items 0.25016414970453 25.0% [ 381 ]
Other Event Items 0.089954038082731 9.0% [ 137 ]
Participation Item[s] 0.19238345370978 19.2% [ 293 ]
Total Votes:[ 1523 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Revered Inquisitor

The Nephilim Rosier
Aaaaaaand after everyone gets hyped up about the Christmas Event the world ends D: Not that I believe it will but that's just how Murphy's Law loves to make things happen xP

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC - User Designed Card Contest

Ha ha... it would be quick a coincidence/ironic. Gaia knows something, though; the items only go until the 20th!! eek

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Gavyn the Mighty
The Nephilim Rosier
Aaaaaaand after everyone gets hyped up about the Christmas Event the world ends D: Not that I believe it will but that's just how Murphy's Law loves to make things happen xP

Ha ha... it would be quick a coincidence/ironic. Gaia knows something, though; the items only go until the 20th!! eek

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Thank gawd everything revolves around Californian time, at least I'll be able to watch the Reacher movie due to an advanced screening at the cinema here before dying xD

Devoted Soldier

Great. I can't wait to see what this event will be about. Will I need to stack up on starter items again? That is the question.

Revered Inquisitor

The Nephilim Rosier
Gavyn the Mighty
The Nephilim Rosier

Thank gawd everything revolves around Californian time, at least I'll be able to watch the Reacher movie due to an advanced screening at the cinema here before dying xD

Ha ha. Nice.

It means I will miss Les Miserables though. sad

Revered Inquisitor

Sleeping Warrior
Great. I can't wait to see what this event will be about. Will I need to stack up on starter items again? That is the question.

That is a good question, indeed.

I am just hoping that Caroling occurs like usual.

Computerized Gatekeeper

Gavyn the Mighty
Neo_Artimis
Curious as to what they have planned for us, they left the event page vague enough for us to tin foil hat it up with conspiracy theories. I mean hell, it even came with a complementary one to get us started!

I'm betting on as everything is begining to explode, good old Johnny K. Gambino resurrects all bad a** like from the Gaian after life to save our asses.

I sure do hope these tin foil hats serve as enough protection!

I don't know... I think Edmund saves the day this time.

The tin foil hats will be enough to stop the mind control telling us to stock up on supplies for the end of the world in case we survive, not so much for when the planet burst into a giant fiery ball of molten rock that incinerates us all alive. ;o

I guess him saving us could be likely, he is pretty bad a**.

Revered Inquisitor

Neo_Artimis
Gavyn the Mighty
Neo_Artimis
Curious as to what they have planned for us, they left the event page vague enough for us to tin foil hat it up with conspiracy theories. I mean hell, it even came with a complementary one to get us started!

I'm betting on as everything is begining to explode, good old Johnny K. Gambino resurrects all bad a** like from the Gaian after life to save our asses.

The tin foil hats will be enough to stop the mind control telling us to stock up on supplies for the end of the world in case we survive, not so much for when the planet burst into a giant fiery ball of molten rock that incinerates us all alive. ;o

For some reason, I think they have a highly funny/ completely irrelevant way to make the world end/Apocalypse happen.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Gavyn the Mighty

Ha ha. Nice.

Yay for getting an extra day of life...Whoooo New Zealand!!!
Awww that sucks D:

Revered Inquisitor

The Nephilim Rosier
Gavyn the Mighty

Ha ha. Nice.

Yay for getting an extra day of life...Whoooo New Zealand!!!
Awww that sucks D:

that means an extra day of collecting the event items!!!

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Gavyn the Mighty

If only, but no, the event starts pretty much a day late...Californian midnight is 9pm here D:

Revered Inquisitor

The Nephilim Rosier
Gavyn the Mighty

If only, but no, the event starts pretty much a day late...Californian midnight is 9pm here D:

sad Plus... all of the servers and stuff are in California... so regardless of what time it is there, stuff likely wouldn't work.

That is why we must save Gaia from the Apocalypsmas before it can end the world!

Computerized Gatekeeper

Gavyn the Mighty
Neo_Artimis
Gavyn the Mighty
Neo_Artimis

For some reason, I think they have a highly funny/ completely irrelevant way to make the world end/Apocalypse happen.

It will be Valve's TF2 Meet the Pyro all over again. ;x

I'd be pretty damned amused if they matched that kind of insanity with this event.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Gavyn the Mighty

sad Plus... all of the servers and stuff are in California... so regardless of what time it is there, stuff likely wouldn't work.

That is why we must save Gaia from the Apocalypsmas before it can end the world!

Ah yeah and that D: WE MUST BE THE SAVIOURS!

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
My body/avi is ready for this event.

Would like a normal holiday one of these days that doesn't involve the planets destruction.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
dreamsk
My body/avi is ready for this event.

Would like a normal holiday one of these days that doesn't involve the planets destruction.
Well at least this time it's vaguely related to what many will believe will happen to the world, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff