Welcome to Gaia! ::

In your opinion, based on prior gaian x-mases, what is your favorite way of obtaining x-mas event items?

Caroling Items 0.46749835850295 46.7% [ 712 ]
Daily Items 0.25016414970453 25.0% [ 381 ]
Other Event Items 0.089954038082731 9.0% [ 137 ]
Participation Item[s] 0.19238345370978 19.2% [ 293 ]
Total Votes:[ 1523 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Revered Inquisitor

Denham
          Oh man this is brilliant. This is the only way the Christmas event could have been handled this year.

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC - User Designed Card Contest

Having an apocalypse and x-mas celebration combined... simply brilliant on their part.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Revered Inquisitor

Sagebomb
Just in case some people forget to stalk devs, this is Kennys baby

and he likes to drop hints

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=34208375&u=106862

Oooh, excellent!

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Gavyn the Mighty
Denham
          Oh man this is brilliant. This is the only way the Christmas event could have been handled this year.

Having an apocalypse and x-mas celebration combined... simply brilliant on their part.

Given the End of the World stuff going around this year, if they hadn't done something to pay tribute to it I would have been disappointed.

Revered Inquisitor

Denham
Gavyn the Mighty
Denham

Given the End of the World stuff going around this year, if they hadn't done something to pay tribute to it I would have been disappointed.

I would have too, honestly; I never expected it to be incorporated into the Christmas event though!!

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gavyn the Mighty
Sagebomb
Just in case some people forget to stalk devs, this is Kennys baby

and he likes to drop hints

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=34208375&u=106862

Oooh, excellent!

I expect this one to be a goody, hes been talking about it in ATA for quite a while (though not really dropping any hints), and had no time to take part in modmas which he often does (stating hes too focused on the event) "Merry Modmas everybody! Sorry I couldn't play a bigger part in this year's event but I have work to do on the actual site event and that's taking all my time ><. Hope you have fun!"

Either way looking forward to it.

Revered Inquisitor

Sagebomb
I expect this one to be a goody, hes been talking about it in ATA for quite a while (though not really dropping any hints), and had no time to take part in modmas which he often does (stating hes too focused on the event) "Merry Modmas everybody! Sorry I couldn't play a bigger part in this year's event but I have work to do on the actual site event and that's taking all my time ><. Hope you have fun!"

Either way looking forward to it.

Impressive. I am sure both he and the entire team working on this put a lot of time and effort into it; hopefully it goes off without many bugs/glitches!

It certainly seems like it will be an event to remember!

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Gavyn the Mighty
Denham
Gavyn the Mighty
Denham

I would have too, honestly; I never expected it to be incorporated into the Christmas event though!!

Agreed. I was definitely hoping it would be a part of the event, but at most I expected maybe an announcement with an item link or something similarly simple.

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Thank you for this thread, I have it subbed.

Revered Inquisitor

Denham
          Agreed. I was definitely hoping it would be a part of the event, but at most I expected maybe an announcement with an item link or something similarly simple.

Indeed. It makes me smirk a bit that the daily items only go up until the 20th.

Revered Inquisitor

Humphreypoptart
Thank you for this thread, I have it subbed.

biggrin Excellent.

Beloved Nerd

MY BODY IS READY
PLS PLS LET THIS BE A FUN CHRISTMAS EVENT

Revered Inquisitor

SaikoTaiko

MY BODY IS READY
PLS PLS LET THIS BE A FUN CHRISTMAS EVENT

Going from what little we have on the concept, I think it should be!

Computerized Gatekeeper

Curious as to what they have planned for us, they left the event page vague enough for us to tin foil hat it up with conspiracy theories. I mean hell, it even came with a complementary one to get us started!

I'm betting on as everything is begining to explode, good old Johnny K. Gambino resurrects all bad a** like from the Gaian after life to save our asses.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Aaaaaaand after everyone gets hyped up about the Christmas Event the world ends D: Not that I believe it will but that's just how Murphy's Law loves to make things happen xP

Revered Inquisitor

Neo_Artimis
Curious as to what they have planned for us, they left the event page vague enough for us to tin foil hat it up with conspiracy theories. I mean hell, it even came with a complementary one to get us started!

I'm betting on as everything is begining to explode, good old Johnny K. Gambino resurrects all bad a** like from the Gaian after life to save our asses.

I sure do hope these tin foil hats serve as enough protection!

I don't know... I think Edmund saves the day this time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff