Welcome to Gaia! ::

In your opinion, based on prior gaian x-mases, what is your favorite way of obtaining x-mas event items?

Caroling Items 0.46749835850295 46.7% [ 712 ]
Daily Items 0.25016414970453 25.0% [ 381 ]
Other Event Items 0.089954038082731 9.0% [ 137 ]
Participation Item[s] 0.19238345370978 19.2% [ 293 ]
Total Votes:[ 1523 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Scurvy Pirate

Ridley Starsmore
I will say only this...you guys are gonna love the event when it really gets going.

You know too much, you must be eliminated...

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I dont get it Caroling items, i just vist shop, and nothing happens ?
Is anyone else having trouble getting the items? When I click on the items in the 14 and 15 box, nothing happens... I didn't collect yesterday's because I was on too early for the announcement.
Whoops nevermind. I got the day 15 item; just didn't receive notification for it. I guess if you miss a day you don't get the item. I kind of wish Gaia would either make the announcement a day before or allow an extra day to collect items like this. I also missed out on the election item because of this...

Anxious Werewolf

Uncle Kenny

Me too ninja
How unfortunate that if you can't log on every day you'll miss items since you can't claim items from previous days. I'll miss the items we get tomorrow and the Sunday after because of this.

Shapeshifter

Fluff Mage Kaede
Rudolph the red nosed gas mask, had a very shiny nose and if you ever saw it you could even say you're hosed

I like this item im hoping we get some sort of post apocalyptic santa item >.>
Come on mech santa suit to survive xmaspocolypse.

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Meeki
I found the Rudolph Gasmask to be quite funny. Post-apocalyptic items with a Christmas theme? I'm sold.

Christmas.... Christmas never changes...

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Lord Lapin
Meeki
I found the Rudolph Gasmask to be quite funny. Post-apocalyptic items with a Christmas theme? I'm sold.

Christmas.... Christmas never changes...

I totally read that in Ron Perlman's voice. Thank you! rofl

Revered Inquisitor

Uncle Kenny
Ridley Starsmore
I will say only this...you guys are gonna love the event when it really gets going.

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC - User Designed Card Contest

Won't everyone be eliminated in a few days, though? What is the rush? biggrin

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Revered Inquisitor

Pablo1989
I dont get it Caroling items, i just vist shop, and nothing happens ?

I do not believe that is open yet; that is why it says 'if they implement this'... hopefully it will be up in a few days if they do implement it this year. biggrin

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Revered Inquisitor

fireflower201
Whoops nevermind. I got the day 15 item; just didn't receive notification for it. I guess if you miss a day you don't get the item. I kind of wish Gaia would either make the announcement a day before or allow an extra day to collect items like this. I also missed out on the election item because of this...

Good to know about the whole, missing a day.

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Tinsel the Elf
How unfortunate that if you can't log on every day you'll miss items since you can't claim items from previous days. I'll miss the items we get tomorrow and the Sunday after because of this.
User Image
That's sad. = I guess the only option would be asking a very trusted family member or friend to log in for you...
But I know how giving out passwords & personal info like that to people isn't appealing. I'm like that...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff