Welcome to Gaia! ::

In your opinion, based on prior gaian x-mases, what is your favorite way of obtaining x-mas event items?

Caroling Items 0.46749835850295 46.7% [ 712 ]
Daily Items 0.25016414970453 25.0% [ 381 ]
Other Event Items 0.089954038082731 9.0% [ 137 ]
Participation Item[s] 0.19238345370978 19.2% [ 293 ]
Total Votes:[ 1523 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Revered Inquisitor

Apocalypsmas has begun!

How to obtain the items:

Daily items:
-Click on the little bomb in the header to get to the Apocalypsmas page.
-Once there, click on the item under the current days's date to receive

[Note: Currently, if you miss a day you cannot get the item for that day; i.e. if you don't get on on the 14th and get that days item, you cannot obtain it on the 15th. Not sure if this will change or not... but so far it seems as if this is the case]
OR
-Simply click the icon in the second post for a given item. If you have not already gotten the grant, this will send you directly to the grant page!! [Currently not working/Broken]

Caroling Items:
-Simply go to the shops and enter them!
-Each shop you can carol in has a caroling music note the disappears after you carol in it.
-You need to go to each shop once [Except for La Victoire and Mecha Neko] for a total of 22 carols before getting an item.
-Caroling grants a total of 8 separate items, meaning you need to carol 22*8 = 176 times.
-Must wait 30 seconds between singing carols.

[Note: You can only collect one set via caroling (can buy others if desired)]

Redeem/Destroy Items:
-Donate an items from your inventory to dumpster dive; this gives you 3.33%/10 points of an ornament on the event page
OR
-Post in the Apocalypsmas Forum; this gives you 3.33%/10 points of an ornament.
OR
-Gift someone an item; this gives 33.3%/100 points of an ornament.
OR
-Finish caroling for an item (22 carols); this gives 100%/300 points of an ornament.

-Once 100%/300 Points, you get the choice to either redeem or destroy the ornament you made.
-There are achievements for 25 Redeems and 17 destroys so far. [Known to take awhile to be rewarded, not instantaneous]

[Note, these values have changed since the start of the event]
[Note, donate/gift housing item, starter item, DC item, one bug, flower, token, etc at a time to make this work much easier without getting rid of a lot of stuff - Can't gift game items... also, don't donate game items in bulk, it still counts as one donation.]

Wing Sticker:
-Click on the Wing Sticker on the Apocalypsmas page to earn the sticker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Header and Bomb-Ornament Images:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Meteor Snow - 1st Header Image
Illuminated Night - 2nd Header Image
Snowy Silence - 3rd Header Image
Snowy Awakening - 4th Header Image
White Christmas - 5th header image

All Headers:
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/event/xmas2012/headers/header_1.jpg
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/event/xmas2012/headers/header_2.jpg
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/event/xmas2012/headers/header_3.jpg
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/event/xmas2012/headers/header_4.jpg
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/event/xmas2012/headers/header_5.jpg

http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/event/xmas2012/headers/apocalypsmas_header_01ABC.jpg
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/event/xmas2012/headers/apocalypsmas_header_02DCF.jpg
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/event/xmas2012/headers/apocalypsmas_header_03J8C.jpg
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/event/xmas2012/headers/apocalypsmas_header_04LXQ.jpg
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/event/xmas2012/headers/apocalypsmas_header_05AW2.jpg

Thread info:
This is an Item List and How to Obtain, but feel free to stay and chat about the items, how to get them and the event iteself!! If I don't have info in here as new items come out, I'd love input as to how specifically to get the items. Feel free to discuss the event items, how they are obtained, what you like/don't like about obtaining the items and what items you hope to see; basically, everything about the event.

Cheers, Gavyn.

Please note: This item list was created prior to other Apocalypsmas threads being turned into item lists. Those threads may have been posted first, but those were solely announcing the arrival of the event at the time of their creation. This was the first item list made. If it is desired to remove this list via a mod, so be it; until then, I shall keep updating this thread as needed/necessary. Additionally, if this needs to be moved to the event forum once it is opened, feel free to do so.

Revered Inquisitor

Daily Apocalypsmas Items:
Day 01 [14 Dec]: User Image Leftover Tin Foil Hat
Day 02 [15 Dec]: User Image Rudolph Gasmask
Day 03 [16 Dec]: User Image Mutated Snowman
Day 04 [17 Dec]: User Image Four Ponies of the Apocalypse
Day 05 [18 Dec]: User Image Doomsday Party Placard
Day 06 [19 Dec]: User Image Hoarded Snack Cakes
Day 07 [20 Dec]: User Image DOOM Party Glasses
Day 08 [21 Dec]: User Image Holiday Bunker
Day 09 [22 Dec]: User Image Mrs. Claws Sweater
Day 10 [23 Dec]: User Image Holiday Feast
Day 11 [24 Dec]: User Image Ultra Satan Slippers
Day 12 [25 Dec]: User Image Wintry Snowglobe

Revered Inquisitor

Revered Inquisitor

Achievements:
Cheerbringer - Redeem 25 Ornaments - Titles: Cheery and Reindeer
Cheercrusher - Destroy 17 ornaments - Titles: Apocalyptic and Scrooge

Open!!

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Gavyn the Mighty
12 Days of Apocalypsmas Items:
Day 1 [14 Dec]: Leftover Tin Foil Hat
Day 2 [15 Dec]:
Day 3 [16 Dec]:

Other Items:
None
Do better than this.
Links, images, tell people to click the bomb to get the items.

Revered Inquisitor

Hi-Potion
Gavyn the Mighty
Day 2 [15 Dec]:
Day 3 [16 Dec]:

Other Items:
None
Do better than this.

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC - User Designed Card Contest

Still in the process of making it up. Re-submitting it every now and then so I don't lose progress.

Patience.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Star Champion

obv evil satan is causing this

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I like the previous tin foil hat better.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Gavyn the Mighty
Hi-Potion
Gavyn the Mighty
Day 2 [15 Dec]:
Day 3 [16 Dec]:

Other Items:
None
Do better than this.

Still in the process of making it up. Re-submitting it every now and then so I don't lose progress.

Patience.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.
Also
Also, we have two item lists already~~

Revered Inquisitor

Hi-Potion
Gavyn the Mighty
Hi-Potion
Gavyn the Mighty
Day 2 [15 Dec]:
Day 3 [16 Dec]:

Other Items:
None
Do better than this.

Patience.

Also
Also, we have two item lists already~~

Well... the other wasn't an item list until after I posted this list. It was merely a thread noting that Apocalypsmas had started when I made this one.

Revered Inquisitor

Finished the set up for now, until more items are known/ caroling items and all that.

Revered Inquisitor

Meromictic
I like the previous tin foil hat better.

I do as well. Much more clean.

Revered Inquisitor

Whimsimaru
obv evil satan is causing this

There is a great possibility of this, yes.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Oh man this is brilliant. This is the only way the Christmas event could have been handled this year.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Just in case some people forget to stalk devs, this is Kennys baby

and he likes to drop hints

http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=34208375&u=106862

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff