Welcome to Gaia! ::

In your opinion, based on prior gaian x-mases, what is your favorite way of obtaining x-mas event items?

Caroling Items 0.46749835850295 46.7% [ 712 ]
Daily Items 0.25016414970453 25.0% [ 381 ]
Other Event Items 0.089954038082731 9.0% [ 137 ]
Participation Item[s] 0.19238345370978 19.2% [ 293 ]
Total Votes:[ 1523 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
- Zilithion -
That would be true, or maybe a way to feed everyone on the planet? I don't know, I hope someone figures it out. <3I really wish it could be something amazing like that, but it'll probably be just another day. And don't get me wrong, it's better than boom, but still..

Distinct Explorer

I can't wait to see what freebie we get, tomorrow! -licks the crummies off my tin foil hat-
Is anyone else gonna eat theirs?

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
Fractale
I can't wait to see what freebie we get, tomorrow! -licks the crummies off my tin foil hat-

I tried to eat it, but the fillings in my teeth. It's like lightning in my mouth, striking my nerves like some sort of angry deity.

Revered Inquisitor

Alistair Krowe
Fractale

I tried to eat it, but the fillings in my teeth. It's like lightning in my mouth, striking my nerves like some sort of angry deity.

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC - User Designed Card Contest

Maybe that is how the apocalypse happens... by eating the tin foil hats...

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
Gavyn the Mighty
Alistair Krowe
Fractale

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Well, there's our metaphorical missing crystal skull, then. Everybody just needs to stop eating tin foil.

Distinct Explorer

Alistair Krowe
Fractale

silly. You eat the crumbs off the foil- not the actual foil. T'would be hell on my fillings, too, if I did that. D:

Revered Inquisitor

Alistair Krowe
Gavyn the Mighty
Alistair Krowe
Fractale

Well, there's our metaphorical missing crystal skull, then. Everybody just needs to stop eating tin foil.

But it tastes so good. It is so much better than the fruit cake that was wrapped in it.

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
Fractale
Alistair Krowe
Fractale

silly. You eat the crumbs off the foil- not the actual foil. T'would be hell on my fillings, too, if I did that. D:

It must be the whole thing. Nobody likes a quitter. emotion_donotwant

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
Gavyn the Mighty
Alistair Krowe
Gavyn the Mighty
Alistair Krowe
Fractale

But it tastes so good. It is so much better than the fruit cake that was wrapped in it.

You can eat it after the 21st or whenever this silliness is supposed to occur. Who knows? We might be able to use the excess tin foil to refract the evil space gods' fury back onto them, thus saving sentient life as we know it.

Distinct Explorer

Alistair Krowe
Fractale
Alistair Krowe
Fractale

But only the crummies are edible crying

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
Fractale
Alistair Krowe
Fractale
Alistair Krowe
Fractale

But only the crummies are edible crying

And so is the tin foil, if one was determined enough.

Shapeshifter

Day 2 items are now available to get

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Nephilim Rosier
I really wish it could be something amazing like that, but it'll probably be just another day. And don't get me wrong, it's better than boom, but still..
Agreed. But hey, we won't know until we get there. XD

Revered Inquisitor

Tezca Frost
Day 2 items are now available to get

Got it added in. smile

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I hope the items aren't ALL terrible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers