Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeing the recent events, there are a few things we can probibly assume:

-Gamino is dead (if the bullet did not get him, the fall did)
-Gino is dead (the fall from the tower)
-The Von Helson Sisters are dead (hard to survive a crashing tower comming on top of you)
-Someone wanted Gambino dead (i.e the sniper)

So if you combine all of this togeather, you get a conspiracy. I'll post a conspiracy theory here of my own. If anyone else wants to contribute a conspiracy theory, just PM me with: A catchy title of the conspiracy and a description of the conspiracy.

The Conspiracies:

The "Two Birds with One Stone" Conspiracy submitted by [AoD2k]
Someone, possibly a new rich person from Aeaka, wanted Gambino and Von Helson out of the picture. So a sniper was hired to take out Gambino. Once Gambino began to fall, well placed explosives brought the tower crashing down on the Von Helson Mansion. Now the two richest people in Gaia are out of the picture, leaving plenty of room for a new rich person to enter the scene.

The "Double Dealer" Conspiracy submitted by Miazuro
It was a conspiracy between Agatha and Edmund. Agatha wanted gold, to expand her business. Edmund wanted the twins gone, because they wouldn't buy from his store.

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
At no point did it show Gino falling fromt he tower. There's a good chance he survived. domokun

O.G. Gaian

Oh, I thought all of this was perfectly normal gonk [/sarcasm]
Teh Lulu
At no point did it show Gino falling fromt he tower. There's a good chance he survived. domokun

He didn't have to fall off the tower. And I think it would be pretty hard to be on the top of the tower and not fall off when it starts falling down at an angle, especially in the arc pattern it did.
I have one. But I don't have a title for it ^^
Miazuro
I have one. But I don't have a title for it ^^

You can PM it to me and I'll make up a title for it.

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
I agree with the theory, except I think whoever was the sniper also wants to rule Gaia and most likely comes from somewhere else in Gaia we haven't seen yet. (hopefully)

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The sniper looks sorta like edmund! eek or they are wearing the same cloak
The building fell quit a good time after gambino fell guys...
Teh Lulu

Yeah I'm sure he managed to climb down all those hundreds of feet in the building AS IT FELL and lived. God hates fangirls.
I will get to the bottom of this! I wanna know what the hell is going on! I will uncover the truth! scream
Alchemistmerlin
Teh Lulu

Yeah I'm sure he managed to climb down all those hundreds of feet in the building AS IT FELL and lived. God hates fangirls.

Plus dodged hundreds of tons of steel, concrete, glass and whatnot when the tower and mansion collided.
Alchemistmerlin
Teh Lulu

Gino was an experiment right? Perhaps he had capabilities that allowed him to survive.
Omegasoul
I will get to the bottom of this! I wanna know what the hell is going on! I will uncover the truth! scream

As soon as you do, let me know.

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Omegasoul
Ill help ya with that I wanna find gino crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces