Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Prophet

Artinian
Reiken no Tenshi
Sorry, my mistake. But still, how could the chain of the watch be broken if he was facing Gino and the shooter was "supposedly" firing from Durem? The angle isn't right.

I didn't say he was shot from the supposed sniper from Durem. wink

Maybe these Gino/Cindy theories are plausible after all. xd

I didn't say you did, but most people seem to think so.

And I doubt it was Gino. Gino only just remembered that Gambino was his father and everything he did. What reason would he have to even have the gun to shoot Gambino with if he didn't remember until that moment.

And as for Cindy...her, I'm not sure about. She's the news lady and didn't even arrive at the scene until after it took place.

Quotable Prophet

Mocca_chaN
the picture of the second watch is in a panel all by itself, if you haddent noticed. im assuming it fell off.

I already realized that and apologized. But the question is HOW it fell off? If the watch was in his shirt pocket, it shouldn't have fallen out like that.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Reiken no Tenshi
Let me rephrase it.

1. The watch in his pocket when he turns to face Gino.

2. The watch with the broken chain. I'm seperating it from the one above because the one above was in his pocket and the idea of the chain breaking from a shot and causing the watch to fall out is a bit strange.

3. In the picture showing Gambino falling, there's what looks like another watch on his pant pocket.

And I stand by my point where, if you look closely at the shirt pocket where the first watch was, it still looks like something yellow/golden is there, though whether it's a watch or something else is unknown.

i saw those not as watches, but as gold. Like a physical "gaia gold", like a coin.

Quotable Prophet

In the scene with Gambino falling, one of the items opened, showing the face of a watch. I'm just assuming they're all watches.
Reiken no Tenshi
Mocca_chaN
the picture of the second watch is in a panel all by itself, if you haddent noticed. im assuming it fell off.

I already realized that and apologized. But the question is HOW it fell off? If the watch was in his shirt pocket, it shouldn't have fallen out like that.

it probably fell off when he got shot. yet, in the comic page where he's falling, the watch is shattered. i wonder what happned.

Quotable Prophet

Mocca_chaN
Reiken no Tenshi
Mocca_chaN

it probably fell off when he got shot. yet, in the comic page where he's falling, the watch is shattered. i wonder what happned.

Yes, but how could it fall out like that if it was in his pocket? There wasn't enough of the chain showing to be broken by a gunshot.
Reiken no Tenshi
Let me rephrase it.

1. The watch in his pocket when he turns to face Gino.

Yes it is

Reiken no Tenshi
2. The watch with the broken chain. I'm seperating it from the one above because the one above was in his pocket and the idea of the chain breaking from a shot and causing the watch to fall out is a bit strange.

Its the same watch as the top its a different scene...a bullet hit the watch and it broke...I would brake if I was shot...

Reiken no Tenshi
3. In the picture showing Gambino falling, there's what looks like another watch on his pant pocket.

that is a bead from the chain thats inlarged cause of the angle of the picture

Reiken no Tenshi
And I stand by my point where, if you look closely at the shirt pocket where the first watch was, it still looks like something yellow/golden is there, though whether it's a watch or something else is unknown.

the watch was attached to his shirt...thats why they're called pocket watches cause they attach to your pocket...so part of the chain is still on his shirt

Versatile Businesswoman

somebody speculated that he was shot with a watch... that's the only logical explanation... even though it is somewhat illogical anyways... sweatdrop

Quotable Prophet

Even if the chain to the watch broke, it was in his pocket. The likelyhood of it breaking and falling out of the pocket wasn't natural.

And I only added what I thought may be a third watch because there was a bit of a bulge in the pant where the pocket could be holding the chain. I could very well be wrong there, but remember, we don't know anything yet, so I'm just speculating.

Liberal Browser

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Reiken no Tenshi
Anyone else notice that there were two watches? Or at least they both looked like watches. Either way, they were alike.

One of the items was on the ground at the same time one was in Gambino's pocket after he had been shot.

It looks like it could be a watch, but then one has to wonder where the second one came from.
Actually that was just a different panel sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces