Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Vampire

The Cake Mage of Sheep
Jackie Midnight
VuduKitty
The sad part is that I really used to enjoy gaia but now I'm hardly on because every day they put out more and more announcements. "Buy this!" "limited time only" "sale". It's disheartening.

It all started to explode with flynn's booty. prices tripled and i went n a hiatus for a few months. when i cam back a few weeks ago prices had increased by a thousand-fold. what was worth 10k 1s now 10mil. Sadly, most people that are left on here are too ignorant to it as they get cash rammed up their rears by their parents and don't have to work 40h/week to earn their pennies to know its worth.

Already at the end of last year i said on the forums that gaia turned cash cow as, chances are, they are planning on closing it down. Some weeks ago i received an email on one of my mules, inviting me to join a new site by gaia. i never checked it, but if it's legit it just proves the case i made half a year ago already.

the only thing left to say is: ignorance is bliss~ (and yes i can't wait for gaia to shut down and see the faces off all the people on here who are so wrapped up in themselves and think they are someone cause they have expensive pixels)

karma's a b***h x']

Do you mean tentacl.com or another site? I'd assume since tentacl.com is 18+ only that gaia is safe. Especially if all the under 18s here really are having mommy and daddy fund their gcash wants.

Personally I think gaia will be around until people stop buying gcash or everyone leaves, which ever happens first.
They would sell it first! xd they would make a lot of money!

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Rawrzellers
I totally didn't realize this until you pointed it out. How could we all be so blind? Wow... wow... gaia really?

In all seriousness... is the sky blue?

i heard a crazy rumor that water is wet, is there any truth to this?

Arlos Kennard's Sweetheart

Firebreathing Brawler

Welcome to the new age! To the new age!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out