Welcome to Gaia! ::

Frozen Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Yeah, I'm annoyed by all the push for my money. I stopped giving them money four years ago, and I will not be giving them money ever again. My hubby and I will be sending in an entry via mail though. It's free. We have "forever" stamps we never use anyway.

So if my one entry magically wins...
Gaia Item - Michael's Wings
Doll - SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn Spirit (the hair) or SDPlus #272 Majoko Mariko (the eyes) or SDPlus #424 Renard (the hair)
Pet - Lucky the Cat (been wanting him since he was first released)
Marionette - Pale

All for keeps.

Greedy Drake

A Rumor
Actually, I was just thinking about spending $100 on this so I'd probably be at least 3rd. But you're right, there are people probably spending hundreds to get to first place.

I wouldnt count on even winning 3rd spending 100$ looking at the mp (not counting the ones that people are keeping/and the entries for spending 99gc more which cant be listed) There are already 5k in for sale. You know a few someones are bound to have bought 100$+ or more thinking theyre going to win. Spending 100 bucks in no guarantee of winning anything crying

Peaceful Trainer

31,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hasuki Aatisuto
I only got ONE ticket for the raffle. That's it.

At least I can tell people "I tried" instead of "I didn't". XP

I did the same thing. I've never spent any real money on this site and I can earn back the cost of one "golden ticket," as it were...

I wish everyone good luck!

Cannibal Horsey's Significant Otter

Eloquent Explorer

So people can spend hundreds of 'real' dollars and still turn up with nothing? Damn that's harsh.

As for items it's not soulbound... so I'd swagger on over, request a A.Halo sell it (even at it's current state it's far more gold then I'd know what to do with). Then do whatever the heck I wanted with the pure XD

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
As I said in another thread relating to the prizes I wanted if I won the thing.

My choice in any item: Archangel's Wings for my avi's backwings (if Alchemy items count).

Choice in doll: Majoko Mariko for the eyes

Choice in pet: I think Sly the Black Fox

Choice in Marionette: Icy Marionette. Since I have Pale Marionette already, I wanted to get the Icy one to go with my Pale

All would be for keeps if this happens.

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
If I won a pet I think my brain would explode trying to choose.
If I won a Marionette I would sell it and put the gold in my critter fund.
The any Gaia item? Brain hurting again...
SD Doll would get sold.

I want a couple of items from the Cash Shop Cleanup so I'll get a couple of entries that way.

I used to enter sweepstakes on an almost daily basis so this is kind of fun for me. I think I will put in one snail mail entry for pure nostalgia.

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Hasuki Aatisuto

When I used to do sweeps all the time I met a woman who won a car in a sweepstakes you could enter as many times as you wanted via the mail. She only entered once!

Barton Elder

29,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Gaia Item - Golden Laurels (To keep)
Doll - The Hazmats Hana (for the hair)
Pet - Since I already have my favorite pet, Titus the Lion, I'd probably get whatever I could sell the for the most gold.
Marionette - Probably Classic. Probably would sell too.

If I won. It would be awesome.

But I've got one ticket. So it probs wont happen. A girl can dream tho, right?

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'll be buying a few items like usual but I'm not gonna try hard to win. I have bad luck anyway.

Loyal Exhibitionist

Kassavdra
Hasuki Aatisuto

When I used to do sweeps all the time I met a woman who won a car in a sweepstakes you could enter as many times as you wanted via the mail. She only entered once!

Wow, that's impressive. She was really, really, REALLY lucky.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
I'll be entering. Just buying maybe two entries.

So purchases from yesterday should count too right? Just bought two items from the cash shop yesterday.

If I won I'd choose one of these:
Rapturous Union
The Cherubic Queen of Solair
Lady Luck
Gloriana's Chantilly Lace by Dernier*Cri
Loving Manner
Seraphim's Wings
Raphael's Wings

I don't really pay attention to the SDPlus Dolls or the marionettes, so I wouldn't know what to choose when it comes to those. Probably whichever has a wig or eye option I like the most.

Plan on keeping everything except maybe the marionette.

Jaeroon's Husbando

Distrustful Human

8,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I won't be entering, as enticing as it is. I don't dig the idea of someone stuffing the pot with well over 2k tickets in their name, while I may be able to afford less than half of that.

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
i just bought 5000 No im just kidding who actually would do that in their right mind

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
I think I would if they switched up the rules. Like there's a prize for everybody who bought at least a raffle or something. However, because there's such a random chance of winning...I doubt I will take the chance >.<""

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff