Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timo89
Miss actress
Timo89
hmm...interesting...

yay you came
yup ^^

so what do you think of my theory?
@Darlaa- your right but she is still supicious she doest talk about herself and what i have posted before might make her a suspect
Her motive might be that Gambino stuck her in a town filled with robots that she doesn't trust. D: It is possible indeed. And I don't think she even has an Avartar yet. Tis sad.
@Modulus_Muskrat- you could be right casue i forgot she doesnt like robots but did gambino put her there?

Loyal Gaian

38,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Market Browser 100
Miss actress
Timo89
Miss actress
Timo89
hmm...interesting...

yay you came
yup ^^

@Darlaa- your right but she is still supicious she doest talk about herself and what i have posted before might make her a suspect

well do all the others do talk aboud themselves? I think liam is the only one who shared information. and josie is a new charachter and doesn't have that much lines.
as for her appearance people think she is a rebuild man a... nevermind xd Not everyone is the same. ^_^
Miss actress
@Modulus_Muskrat- you could be right casue i forgot she doesnt like robots but did gambino put her there?

Maybe he doesn't like her? Or maybe since the bots were selling the furniture and stuff, he figured it wise to put her there too? *shrugs*
Darlaa
Miss actress
Timo89
Miss actress
Timo89
hmm...interesting...

yay you came
yup ^^

well do all the others do talk aboud themselves? I think liam is the only one who shared information. and josie is a new charachter and doesn't have that much lines.
as for her appearance people think she is a rebuild man a... nevermind xd Not everyone is the same. ^_^

im preety sure that at least a couple time the NPC's talk about themselves
i gotta go keepposting your ideas as to why or why not she is a suspect
i put it in big font so every one noes im gone be back (not tonight)

Loyal Gaian

38,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Market Browser 100
Miss actress
Darlaa
Miss actress
Timo89
Miss actress
Timo89
hmm...interesting...

yay you came
yup ^^

im preety sure that at least a couple time the NPC's talk about themselves

wait moira talks aboud herselve, the bank lady says she still uses an abacus. but ian for axample doesn't say anything
1. Josie is a very new character, she wasn't even on Gaia until VERY recently. Liam, on the other hand, has been on Gaia for a long time, but he just got a shop now.

2. Many NPCs don't have profiles. Profiles are only made for NPCs generally when those particular characters are needed for an event. Josie hasn't been needed yet.

3. Not all shopkeepers talk about themselves 24/7. Maybe she's just shy. Or modest. I know that if I owned a shop I probably would blab about what I was selling rather than myself.
Sorry I diskapeared, computer died sweatdrop
Shes a transexual, not a murderer..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas