Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Star

No, I'm done with GC.
I'm happy with the avatars I make from what I have.

Super Superfan

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
I actually can't remember the last time I bought Gaia Cash. lol

Wheezing Plague

MingSao
I never stopped buying cash, so no. No caving.

Same. If I have money and I see something released that I like I'll buy it. This does not include gold generators only.. Cause.. they're boring.

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
yeah I have caved. At first I was just questing simple monthly wings, which were at the time 20mil. With me using the small amount of cash I earned from daily treats and daily free cash options, I could buy the monthly RIGs and sell them, and was getting fairly close...THEN INFLATION HIT, and everything went to the billions.

I thought, well, no big deal, just continue to slowly save... Then I realized how impossible it was, broke down, and have spent a total of 20 bucks on gaia, totalling 2500 cash (as 500 was free from a 5 dollar gift card oink offer). With that, and the items I already had saved, I was able to buy limited items, and got my dream, archangels wings, but then it's like, I was left with nothing afterwards emotion_facepalm

And I am considering breaking down to get cash again, simply so I can get the rest of my wish list minus the expensive hair and souryuu (AS REALLY, THE REST OF WHAT I WANT IS SO CHEAP COMPARITIVELY, WOULD TAKE ME SO LITTLE TIME UUGHH, especially anisedora, I want those white praying hands so bad emotion_0A0 And then have the hair and souryuu be just something I look at longingly for fun emotion_awesome as how in the world would I ever afford such a beautiful dragon and flowing dark blonde hair that is almost my precise RL hair tone color? emotion_awesome dreams are still fun)

Saint Sweetheart

The longer my cash free streak goes the more determined I become to not break it. 8 months cash free now B)

Unfortunately it just means I can't afford /any/ new items so I just gotta be creative

Blessed Wolf

User ImageShoot for the moon...
yeah i caved and bought like $5 worth of cash.. just to buy chara's spirit....cuz i really needed it for my quest D;
but eh...i work now so its no biggie... i spend more than that on fast food XD

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

Loyal Kitten

I don't have any money so I can't cave. XD

Floppy Chomper

12,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Big Tipper 100
Natsu no Tsuki
It's tempting, but I refuse to give money to a site that won't show me where my money is going. No site features are being updated that need to be updated, all that is coming of our cash is more ways to spend cash. I don't want to support a company that doesn't think of their customers. I advise you to REALLY think about it. I'd rather just be broke here then let them milk me for cash, and hope that it'll change. sad

This.

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
I never really stopped spending cash here except when I don't have the money to spend frivolously. I live on top of a mountain, next to a small town, next to another small town. The only way I'd have an entertainment budget is if I spent it on here, or on games. Seeing as how I have all the games I want until christmas, I spend money on here. That said however. All I buy are the limited release item. Collecting them like pokemon cards.

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
Yes. On several occasions. cat_xp

I stopped because there's no way I'll be able to keep up with all the "sales", recolor releases, and limited edition items. It's just not worth it anymore. cat_gonk

Enabler

9,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
personally, I don't find GC a worthwhile investment for my hard earned money so I'll likely never ever buy it again.

i don't hate on people who do spend their money that way but I personally have found something tangible to be much more fulfilling.

this was my stance before the cash-only economy as well.

Wild Glitch

29,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Last month I caved... twice. crying I bought $30 to get a bundle (that I sold) and my heterochromia eyes and last week I spent another $10 to get spicy doufu hua and an item that I later sold for gold. I have 255 gc left and I'm waiting to see what the monthly is before spending it if the monthly is nice.

Golden Gawker

>>>: One or two weeks ago I really wanted to,
to buy madame rouge with because it's now waaaay
out of my gold range, but there's no easy way for me
to purchase GC anymore. Paypal doesn't work for me,
my mobile company has blocked text message purchases
unless you sign up for something blahdy-blah and there
are no such things as cash cards here. So nope, even if
I wanted to, I couldn't cave in lol
Haven't bought cash in years though so I don't really feel
a need to either, not even when there's an item I want and
it's close to unobtainable otherwise.
I've spent like 40 bucks so far on GC in my time here since early 2012 (re-signed up). And tbh, it's became so much more frequent now. In just the last three months I spent 30, lol. But hey, it's not that bad, I dont have anything else to spend it on other than food

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff