Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to collect all the giant back wings..so far I have collected michaels and lucifers...and now going for isfrail wings are 10BILLION??? I just can't I vend a bit but am not super fast at most I can make 10-20m a day I still have a day job so I can't be here all day...I can't make enough even if I sell some of my stuff..

the only option is gaia cash...I haven't brought anything since dice roll last last month and I don't want to again,....until gaia promise to stop all gold generators I feel like am rewarding their behavior..for shrewing me over

>__>

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
That's what Gaia wants now. They want it so that even with vending/exchanging you still need some gaia cash to obtain items you want.

I'm not against gaia cash. I'm against with how Gaia is handling it.

That said I think you ought to do what you want and are able. I'd personally say go for items rather gold generators. However it's at your discretion.
I haven't caved in yet...am holding out but the items I want are now billions..and it goes up a billion every week like wtf..... twisted

l BEELZEBUB l's Princess

Obsessive Genius

I keep checking back on the marketplace. Every time one of these new gold/item generators comes out, a lot of the older items deflate to where they are actually affordable again. I've picked up quite a few of the nicer SD plus dolls that I wanted recently just from checking up on them every time some new generator gets released.
But to answer the question, I only buy like one thing a month now, just enough to keep the ads off my phone where I don't have adblock.

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I never stopped buying cash, so no. No caving.
MingSao
I never stopped buying cash, so no. No caving.

Same here. I'll spend $10 here and there to get bundles or goodies that I like.
Nope, i've never bought cash and now i just wait for rereleases to get more items. I've learned if you arent too hung up over a particular pixel set, then inventory will grow over time if you patiently wait for rereleases. I'm happy if i get something different to play with once in a while.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
I just get my cash from the Daily Treat and video offers. It takes time, but I can usually get a RIG or birthstone item once a month. I will not be putting my spare change towards this site however.

Noob

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Well, if you're buying items instead of GGs, you're still kind of making your feelings known.

Personally, I don't want about 75% of the stuff they release, and usually prefer cheaper bundle items or REIs, or MCs. Those go on my WL for the time being.

I do (or did) free offers, so even if I wanted to buy something, I'd have to save up. Gaia would no doubt do something else long before then to reinforce my decision to boycott the CS, so they get no revenue from me.

I can always pick stuff up later off the MP if the inflation ever stops, but they'll never get the money back they lost from alienating their users.

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I spent $5 last month, and almost bought some the other day because I wanted my wings so badly, thank goodness I sold some stuff before they shot up 3x!

That's as much as I've spent since Flynn's booty though. I don't like what they're doing, so I don't want to support it.

If I find myself with an extra $5, I may spend it in here. Definitely never buying a gold gen though, even if it would give me the best cash to gold ratio.

~ Fly over me Evil Angel ~

Handsome Man-Lover

I have a monthly entertainment fund that I use for candy, my mmo, gaia and a few other odds and ends. When there's money left and Gaia has stuff I want, I buy it. That's pretty much it.
No caving necessary, I treat Gaia like any other hobby.

Wild Bookworm

I caved, brethren. I confess emo

I didn't really need to, I was doing ok in the marketplace, making some profit, having some fun, finding nice items not too expensive. Then I saw the Steaks in the CS for 99GC, and their price in the MP, and I was "what the fuuuuu...!!!" gonk

I lost control. I bought a little bit of cash. Saw my gold count going up, and up...it was like drug, I tell ya! Dangled in front of me by the sliest, most insidious of pushers, Gaia. I'm genuinely embarrassed. It was just sooo easy, such a little few monies.

Not doing it again, too much risk of becoming dependent. talk2hand
Gaia Cash is the only way to get the items I want. I either buy the items I want directly if they're in the cash shops when I have money, or I buy items I don't want and sell them for the items I do want.

Feral Kitten

9,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
It's tempting, but I refuse to give money to a site that won't show me where my money is going. No site features are being updated that need to be updated, all that is coming of our cash is more ways to spend cash. I don't want to support a company that doesn't think of their customers. I advise you to REALLY think about it. I'd rather just be broke here then let them milk me for cash, and hope that it'll change. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff