Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

I'd like to see more Animated pets, like the cats in Silver Bell. More animal diversity would be great too. I'm still hoping to get a "giant" caterpillar for my avi to hold (like Wormmon from Digimon). But bird (like hummingbirds emotion_kirakira ), reptile, insects, etc. items would be great.

And I agree with the lips. Love the lips from Little Lucie, but the white powder makes it unwearable. We've been getting some nice lip poses but they are usual part of face mods (and conveniently separated in SD Plus dolls or improved as poses in rarer items >.> ).

Separate eyebrow poses/items would make some past wigs actually wearable again. Wouldn't mind some more bangs items too. We have some, but with all the different shades of hair, matching bangs would be appreciated for those colors.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I want a pre-colonial Southeast Asian look for my avi but the choices are limited. Not only do we need SE Asian clothing in Global Imports but more piercings and tattoo designs as well. Oh and weapons and armor too.
I agree with facial expressions, I'd love to make my avatar.
And more skin things like full body tattoos, Gaia has some but not a lot xD

Tricky Cat

Scrumdillyumcious
I agree with facial expressions, I'd love to make my avatar.
And more skin things like full body tattoos, Gaia has some but not a lot xD

You can mix and match them for a body covered about 85%

Kawaii Lunatic

I just want more arm and leg mods. Preferably ones that don't hold stuff and some ni the different skin colors. I also want arm mods to work with coats and jackets.
Fire 0ak
MUSCLE CLOTHING( mods?), with settings to bulk up and or to make your avatar skinnier.

I would that. Perhaps as a skin modification in Skin Tyte where the item is a dumbbell and every time you use one your avatar's body would bulk up.
It would be an improvement on the torso modification in Shadowlegend.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
♥ New tattoos and cheap make up, with cute lips divided from any other things (eyes, compact powders, ecc.). More regency clothing (I'm madly in love with Jane Austen time, so please crying ) and... a damn white g-lol skirt!

Feral Shapeshifter

15,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I would adore it if they made androgynous body mods. I know it's impossible to make a gender neutral avatar base without having to resprite thousands of clothing items, but some new items that gave you an androgynous body shape would be amazing.

Of course, if they did make an androgynous avatar base, I would be even happier about that. xd

fxxkin demon

Mereluna
Base matching body mods. emotion_kirakira

I would for this to happen. I have to pass over a lot of cool items because of this.

Also how about beards in colors other that black. I don't need a shop for it. Just make one nice item of hansom facial in natural colors that layer with my nose. (Asking for so much, I know.)

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
I've said it a million times and I'll say it again now: Fingernail Mods!

I know my current outfit doesn't show off Flora's hands, but homegirl needs a set of pink and white nails just like I have. It wouldn't be a very hard thing to layer over an avatar's default hands and would be a good addition to Salon Durem.

Tiny Alchemist

I'd love equippable animated fish (like the ones from our tanks) or the monsters in zomg. I'd also love something that would trigger I Am Poses to run in forums.

I'm guessing that would be a no due to lag.

Questionable Cat

Arm poses that don't require some sort of mod to make. Like, a single hand on the hip or hand wave. Not just a silly raised fist

Enduring Carpenter

11,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cheercrusher 50
Mereluna

That would be amazing.

Crumbly Codger

I want more torso modification <3 That's part of the reason I have such a strong hankering for the Trestle - instant skinniness! Some characters/avatars just call for that kind of thing. So yeah, more varieties in them.

Also, eyebrow modifications! And more mouths and ears and noses. Just overall more options for the avatar base that aren't tacked onto 1mill RIG items.

Enduring Carpenter

11,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cheercrusher 50
sometimesalways
Mereluna

I would for this to happen. I have to pass over a lot of cool items because of this.

Also how about beards in colors other that black. I don't need a shop for it. Just make one nice item of hansom facial in natural colors that layer with my nose. (Asking for so much, I know.)

There are already some beard items out there. For instance, Dappy Dandy has a few orange beards included in it. The item has a goatee and some weird mustache - sideburn combo. Not sure how they would layer with your avatar's nose though. You are probably aware of that already though, but I thought I would let you know just in case you weren't. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff