Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Cinnabomb
EYEBROWS.
EYEBROWS EYEBROWS EYEBROWS.
I'd like to be able to make my avi's expression change.
Also some wigs have angry/weird eyebrows attatched.
Being able to remove eyebrows from wigs would make Male wigs more use able to females and vice versa.

YES! I love the wigs in my Rev Rouille- but I hate that the eyebrows attached make my avi look angry. Sure it's great when I have Aine dressed as a butt-kicking sword-wielding chick, but not when she's supposed to look sweet and lovely. lol

Tricky Cat

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza
User Image
User Image

I have an hourglass figure irl and I often like making my avatar look like a pixel me. However, it's never quite the right measurements. It would be nice if we were given the option to change the hip and breast ratios. Also, what if I want to make a pregnant avatar? I should be able to make my avatar look as if she's expecting a little one. emotion_bigheart

Also, arm poses without having to use item equips. What if I want to spread my arms out like I'm flying? Or waving them around like I just don't care? I want to be able to do that.

There are item combinations to make it look like your avatar is pregnant.
Use a little creativity!

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Honestly?
A pet feature (yeah i get it blah blah neopets)
But i would love if we could get an egg possibly to start and it would hatch to some sort of animal thingy and it would be one of hundreds so you would have no idea what you would get, and you could level it up (posting maybe?
) and you could unlock clothes for it, it could get more poses, and eventually evolve

I personally would love this feature to death!

Sparkly Fatcat

Mermaid Eater
Honestly?
But i would love if we could get an egg possibly to start and it would hatch to some sort of animal thingy and it would be one of hundreds so you would have no idea what you would get, and you could level it up (posting maybe?
) and you could unlock clothes for it, it could get more poses, and eventually evolve

TAMAGOTCHIIIII. emotion_dowant
If we got a pet feature I think Gaia would keep is simple.
Tamagotchi has my vote all the way.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Cinnabomb
Mermaid Eater
Honestly?

I just wanna be able to equip the pet to my avatar emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Fatcat

Mermaid Eater
Cinnabomb

It would be really awesome to raise a pet and have it actually equipped to your avi. emotion_0A0
Even if it's just sat next to you.

Tricky Cat

Cinnabomb
Mermaid Eater
Honestly?

Yayaya!

Though take out the posting to level it up. we have enough bumping encouragement in events.
We should have to walk it in towns/flash spaces, and feed it.
and play with it
and love it
and cuddle it
and cherish it

Buggy Mage

Mermaid Eater
Cinnabomb
Mermaid Eater
Honestly?

I like that idea a lot! >,<

Sparkly Fatcat

a Foure
Cinnabomb

Yayaya!

Though take out the posting to level it up. we have enough bumping encouragement in events.
We should have to walk it in towns/flash spaces, and feed it.
and play with it
and love it
and cuddle it
and cherish it

And clean up its poop!
User Image

Fashionable Vampire

Tits for the male base.
Items that make the female base have a more full bosom are nice, but equal treatment towards the male bases.

And maybe more items from varying cultures in Asia. Not everything Asian has to ring Japan or China.

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
I just want one really great smirking mouth.

Cutie-Pie

I'd be super psyched for more options when it comes to body mods/poses
i.e. items that only modify one arm (putting one hand on a hip, throwing up a peace sign, waving, etc--so that you could hold a sweet from rina's shop or a cig in the other)--you know, you could have your cake and eat it too. 4laugh
also it's super frustrating when an arm mod unequips an item like little lucie, and I'd like to see more mods that don't have that issue.

bensolos's Queen

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100

i second the eyebrow reply, and i'm adding:
LIPS.
give me some pretty lips that don't require me to use items that have eyes and eyebrows and half the time blush and facial coloring already attached!
it drives me nuts because normally my avatar is pale-skinned, but if i want to make an avvie with darker skin and i use my staple-item (the compact from little lucie) IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE I'VE SMASHED MY FACE IN POWDER.
and most other lip mods have eyes attached--like i just want a nice pretty mouth i like my eyes how they are D:
other than that maybe some nice freckles?

the thing about a lot of these suggestions is that we have items with mods like these but seriously the sad thing is that because they're in such demand and we get items with nice mods that people want with such fair infrequency that they're super expensive when we DO get them. >:/

Fuui's Kouhai

Obsessed Worshipper

18,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
the blinking eyes they showed earlier, I want them..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff