Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Mage

More chairs. Cool stone and gemed thrones, antique wooden furniture, office chairs, gaming chairs, and Waaay more seated leg poses of varying types.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          I'd like if they revisited skins that modify/add to the base like in the Drome Eggs or the dark blue skin in Imaginary Friends.

Celestial Spirit

Ridley Starsmore
Slick Southpaw
Personally I hope they revisit the concept of snakes. It is, after all the Year of the Snake emotion_kirakira
I am kind curious what they will do for the year of the snake. Having been born under that sign, I hope it's nifty.

Snake here too. I'd love to see some animated tails on the site...

Buggy Punk

Base matching body mods. emotion_kirakira

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
More fat body mods (for all skin tones!). Yup.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Short gloves in a bunch of different skin tones that change our hands from flippers to five fingered hands. It would be nice if they had two poses, the males clinched hands and female open hands so both genders could enjoy each others hands. Also, they need to be seamless.

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Fire 0ak
More chairs. Cool stone and gemed thrones, antique wooden furniture, office chairs, gaming chairs, and Waaay more seated leg poses of varying types.
I double this, an intricate rococo throne would fare well in my inventory....

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
We have deer and centaur bodies for our HAs but I would like to see a griffon type of body. Our avatar would be able to have a four legged body with the front legs as talons, the back as feline, and it would be awesome if there were wings too. We would still have the human upper half though.

OG Cutie-Pie

More sparkle. Like right now I'm wearing the Secret Sparkle but we need more, and in more colours. Also there needs to be sparkle lower, too...sometimes it's hard to make an avatar that isn't topheavy as ********.

Thieving Lunatic

Celestial Pocky

I'd enjoy more animated things that have more thought than just a background or wings. Like animated eyes or hair maybe.
I also agree with that having poses without actually holding things being available. I don't always want to be holding some item just to get certain poses/makeup.

If I remember correctly, they were seriously thinking about animated eyes at one point. They even had a couple of mock-ups for the community to comment on. The main problem was that the eyes always layered over the hair, which is a personal pet peeve of mine.

Fluffy Treat

Mermaid Eater
Kez Mani
★
I'd kind of like more things that put your avatar in a container.
The tube from Unorthodox Experiment is nice, and so is this snowglobe, but I'd like more then that.

Also, we need the ability to become invisible.

★

We HAD that, it was a nice glitch, and i actually used it a lot.
but its since been fixed.

mostly because some loudmouth was unhappy with not being able to wear tattoos as a Zurg. Which doesn't work well anyway, with all the green goo where there's tattoo but no body...
Anyway, after they "fixed" that, i clamored for an invisibility potion for a few months, but i gave up. There still are ways to disappear, they just have extreme limits regarding what you can equip. But it did recently become possible to have a completely blank white avatar box, as you see here.

And yes, i still want invisibility, too.

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cinnabomb
EYEBROWS.
EYEBROWS EYEBROWS EYEBROWS.
I'd like to be able to make my avi's expression change.
Also some wigs have angry/weird eyebrows attatched.
Being able to remove eyebrows from wigs would make Male wigs more use able to females and vice versa.
-----------------------------------------------------

Thiiiiiiis X1000! User Image

-----------------------------------------------------

Slumbering Tengu

More animal feet mods I say
Gimme some birdie talons in white or pink/cream
You know like this little cutie patootie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'll be happy forever
emotion_bigheart

Selfish wish aside, whatever happened to those evolving animated items?
Looks like that sorta died off before it started up xD

Also centipedes, gimmie centipedes

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Ridley Starsmore
Slick Southpaw
Personally I hope they revisit the concept of snakes. It is, after all the Year of the Snake emotion_kirakira
I am kind curious what they will do for the year of the snake. Having been born under that sign, I hope it's nifty.

Another Snake here... and yeah, I'm wondering what they'll do for this year.

I like the idea of having more choices of arm and leg movements- and having different body types to choose from without having to spend a lot of money on a particular piece of clothing to achieve that look. I don't know how difficult it would be for the devs to make it work with older clothing items- but if it could be done, it would be pretty awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff