Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Read the title.

Sorry I have always been lazy, and today I have made a comeback to gaia, my account, Schtek, left ignored for quite a while, I haven't found any new concepts. Like when they for example introduced animated items.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

I have an hourglass figure irl and I often like making my avatar look like a pixel me. However, it's never quite the right measurements. It would be nice if we were given the option to change the hip and breast ratios. Also, what if I want to make a pregnant avatar? I should be able to make my avatar look as if she's expecting a little one. emotion_bigheart

Also, arm poses without having to use item equips. What if I want to spread my arms out like I'm flying? Or waving them around like I just don't care? I want to be able to do that.

Angelic Nitemare

How about revisiting one?

Personally, I'd like several EIs that last longer than 3 weeks.-_-

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Personally I hope they revisit the concept of snakes. It is, after all the Year of the Snake emotion_kirakira

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
★
I'd kind of like more things that put your avatar in a container.
The tube from Unorthodox Experiment is nice, and so is this snowglobe, but I'd like more then that.

Also, we need the ability to become invisible.

★

Angelic Nitemare

Slick Southpaw
Personally I hope they revisit the concept of snakes. It is, after all the Year of the Snake emotion_kirakira
I am kind curious what they will do for the year of the snake. Having been born under that sign, I hope it's nifty.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Kez Mani
★
I'd kind of like more things that put your avatar in a container.
The tube from Unorthodox Experiment is nice, and so is this snowglobe, but I'd like more then that.

Also, we need the ability to become invisible.

★

We HAD that, it was a nice glitch, and i actually used it a lot.
but its since been fixed.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Ridley Starsmore
Slick Southpaw
I am kind curious what they will do for the year of the snake. Having been born under that sign, I hope it's nifty.
You and me both, broski as a fellow year of the snake person thing emotion_brofist

Though I'm also terribly horribly optimistic and want an animated EI snake version.

Like I said.

horribly optimistic

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
More interactive items, like how the bubbles pop in that one animated item if you hover your mouse over it, or how the gift box bounces when you hover your mouse over it (silver bells).

Animated item pets that grow older each hour until they die w/a skeleton pose. To reset just wear it again...

more animated items that are pets or little people (like dolls) that move

more animated items overall biggrin

Also, items you can decorate with other items. Like, if I equip an x-mas tree item, i can use other items/accessories/ornament items to decorate it, much like how Wild Things has Wild Armor.

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza
I have an hourglass figure irl and I often like making my avatar look like a pixel me.

This...My current is as close as I could get.

Buggy Mage

MUSCLE CLOTHING( mods?), with settings to bulk up and or to make your avatar skinnier.
There should be moderately muscled, then a few more settings leading up to hulking legendary god. also Hand and foot mods that increase size as well. We've been so focused on becoming skinny here on Gaia, now its time to bulk up, various Belly sizes would be nice too. That would please those wanting maternity avatars aswell, so win win, though there should prolly be subtle differences for obvious reasons.
Please, please, please.
Edit: oh yeah, isn't this more like a Site Feedback thread? I kinda jumped on the idea but I dunno. what do you guys think?It's ok this one time then? sweatdrop

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
i hope year of the snake is nice, though it reminds me of my first ex-boyfriend...it was his chinese zodiac, while mine was dragon.

edit. i don't know any new concepts i'd like in animated items

Sparkly Fatcat

EYEBROWS.
EYEBROWS EYEBROWS EYEBROWS.
I'd like to be able to make my avi's expression change.
Also some wigs have angry/weird eyebrows attatched.
Being able to remove eyebrows from wigs would make Male wigs more use able to females and vice versa.

Cuddly Mage

31,425 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

I'd enjoy more animated things that have more thought than just a background or wings. Like animated eyes or hair maybe.
I also agree with that having poses without actually holding things being available. I don't always want to be holding some item just to get certain poses/makeup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff