Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I hope we get something better than last year. The photo items are kind of pointless and the "photo dress" thing is just... eh. We've gotten some nice heart-shaped items in the past, I'd like to see something useable this time.

Interstellar Explorer

It was confirmed by Uncle Kenny in ATA, that I remember wink Someone asked if it would be epic, he answered yes. And it was also mentioned that the Gaia anniversary will be 4 days after V-day 3nodding That's all I know... I'm curious of it 3nodding

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

So it's suprise yet, we wouldn't know about it advance. We can just wait and see.
I am curious a bit how will it happen and with what kind of items.
I like the Valentine day, but not my favorite.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Uncle Kenny
I know lots about it. I can't actually tell you anything about it, but I do know lots. smile

User Image

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Uncle Kenny
Adephi
Uncle Kenny
I know lots about it. I can't actually tell you anything about it, but I do know lots. smile
Because if you told us, you'd have to kill us?

But yay, V-day event biggrin

Precisely cool

I cannot wait biggrin

Sparkly Lunatic

I am also tired of the photo items sweatdrop

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
The thing is, I LIKE the art of the NPCs, but the item itself... you can save the picture to your computer, the item is pointless!

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lazarus Larkin
The thing is, I LIKE the art of the NPCs, but the item itself... you can save the picture to your computer, the item is pointless!

Absolutely agree with you

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
I want an MMA kind of Event. Y'know? Where we have to FIGHT for love? If we win, we get Valentines, and if we don't win then we have to "sit out for a while". You can fight your friends over another friend, or if you have a Boyfriend or a Girlfriend on here then you can fight for them or with them! It would be like a Flash game, or something- Kinda like what we had during the Rejected Olympics.
And how it would go is: You get 3 one minute rounds, or if you've gone to some Champion level (like someone with a high score, or something) then you get 5 two minute rounds. And the prizes would be awesome: You'd get boxing gloves / MMA gloves with hearts on the back of the hands and on the knuckles, you'd get a Championship belt- maybe even a trophy.

It would be a cool event! I really hope that this comes true one day (more than likely not this year, sadly- I'll keep dreaming, and hoping).

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

In addition to a v-day event I hope they make a big hullabaloo for Gaia's 10th Anniversary because, well, it's a big deal! I care more about that than another mushy-gushy Valentine's Day. :I

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Looking forward to it.

Tipsy Vampire

I still want my dating sim flash game where I can
        make npcs fall madly in love with my bod.

Shy Sweetheart

14,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Shameless Bibliophile

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lady Ouija

I still want my dating sim flash game where I can
        make npcs fall madly in love with my bod.

This. Just all of this.

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
i think that we will have to send love letters like the last year :3 and gifts and stuffs and oh a forum with cute pink background with hearts and diedrichs :3 yeah someone should be cupid on that day...week and well all those free items :3 all those good free items

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff