Welcome to Gaia! ::

I dont think it was any of them. I think it was some one new. Cind y would have been at the station. The workers were at their stores. And the Von helson Sisters were in a hall way no where nere a roof. (dont think im suporting the sisters im not) Besides the shot coming from durem would had to of gone quite aways. Besides if the bullet did make it that far How accruate do you think that would be. I think it was an inside job. No how on earth could it have been Gino. Thats pretty much stupid. Boy with amneisa coming to grips reality shoots his father. Doesnt make scince.

Any way i just wanted to see how many people thought that it was no one in the obvious....
I like your theory it is probably one of the best i ever heard today lol not so much damn speculation. thats new xd
G0dEh
I like your theory it is probably one of the best i ever heard today lol not so much damn speculation. thats new xd

thankyou
Duh, it wasn't one of them. It was me! I killed Gambino!

xd j/k or am I...?
Agent 4
Duh, it wasn't one of them. It was me! I killed Gambino!

xd j/k or am I...?

nice story too bad its false u have to much free time on your hands it was entertaining write books for a living stare
xd Oh well, I do write fanfics for fun and I'm trying to start a webcomic.
Agent 4
xd Oh well, I do write fanfics for fun and I'm trying to start a webcomic.

hmm..id like to read it! your story was good but theres one problem with your story

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff