Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

- Do you get mad over people complaining for getting 'junk'?
Not mad, but I get a little sad.
Why would anyone complain over getting something for free?
So what if it's 15g, or less.
It's free. It's not like it's imposing on the rest of your day.
Just trash it or sell if it you don't like it.

- Do you say always thanks for a gift, regardless of it's content?
When I get gifted/donated to, I always put a thank you in my sig x3

- Do you anon only during events?
I anon mostly during events, but I also just do it randomly as well, because I will feel like it.

- Do you post in anon threads?
No, not really.

- Do you like Anons?
Sure, who doesn't!

- Did you ever gift something without giving it much of a thought?
Yes, and no.
If I see a person with an item that isn't extremely expensive, I'll gift it to them.
If I don't, it's usually a nice random gift they may like.

Cannibal Horsey's Significant Otter

Eloquent Explorer

I love gifts and I love to spoil people with gifts!

It's nice when people say thanks and it hurts when people complain about it, but the reason I gift is because I'm a selfish being who enjoys giving presents XD

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I'm always thankful if someone gifts me something. At least it means someone noticed me. ;3;

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» I am grateful for every item I get, whether it is from an anonymous user or a user willing to let me know who they are. Even if the item is completely worthless, it is something. If it has a cute verse or image with it, I could not care about the worth if the item. Someone obviously invested time to make the image or verse, is that not enough of a gift in itself?

" I did everything you asked! "

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
I usually put it down as " it's the thought that counts". That's how I was raised and getting any gift whether it's cheap/junk/expensive on here anonymously or not is no exception. I don't complain because I always think that I could've not gotten a gift. I also always thank the person if I know who they are and look at their wishlist to gift back if I can.

Also why complain about getting any sort of gift?
Plus the Christmas event was pretty easy if you were just gifting.

Omnipresent Loiterer

If you give a s**t gift, it's still a s**t gift.

Gifting me your trash is wasting my time by making me open it and dispose of it.

It's like dumping all your donation clothes and recycling on your neighbor's lawn and putting a bow on it.

If you give people trash/s**t items and call them "gifts" then ******** you.

I expect no gifts and I'm not sticking my face up anyone's a** for what I do get. "Anon" gifting has dropped a steamer in the heart of every true act of generosity.
Just don't get me started on the "faries" and "elves".

Attention-seeking fakeass ********.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't care how much the item costs. Cliche as it sounds, it's the thought that counts. A "hate gift" however is something different altogether.

Those who complain should be ashamed of themselves.

Angelic Nitemare

dakki-dono
If you give a s**t gift, it's still a s**t gift.

Gifting me your trash is wasting my time by making me open it and dispose of it.

It's like dumping all your donation clothes and recycling on your neighbor's lawn and putting a bow on it.

If you give people trash/s**t items and call them "gifts" then ******** you.

I expect no gifts and I'm not sticking my face up anyone's a** for what I do get. "Anon" gifting has dropped a steamer in the heart of every true act of generosity.
Just don't get me started on the "faries" and "elves".

Attention-seeking fakeass ******** doth believe some ne'r-do-well hath urinated upon Dakki's corn flakes.

Can't let that stuff bug you. Worse case scenario, you toss it out. Or sell it to cache crafters.

Undead Enchantress

I do say thank you, but it's rare I'll give anything back.

Kawaii Lunatic

It's not always the thought that counts and I don't thank people who gift me junk.
I changed my settings from everyone to just non-anon friends after recieving a junk item with a really rude message attached.

I anon but I'd never give junk.
Instead, I try to give items from wishlists/quests.
Of course I expect a thank you when it's an item like that.
I love anon-ing cause I love watching people freak out over who gave them their gift XD

The worst is when you gift something nice and the person ignores it completetly. They don't give thanks or wear it or mention it anywhere.
That makes me put them on my 'do not gift' list (not like I have a list like that, but if I ever made one they'd be on top).

Shadowy Rogue

14,500 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Ping of Death
I don't care how much the item costs. Cliche as it sounds, it's the thought that counts. A "hate gift" however is something different altogether.

Those who complain should be ashamed of themselves.

^this. By like a bajillion.

It's not the gift, it's the thought behind the gift. Sometimes the message sent with the gift can mean more than the gift itself. If I get a gift, regardless of whether or not I like it, I'm still going to say thank you. Someone took the time to notice me, out of everyone in the forum, and go through the process of giving a gift. That alone gets a 'thank you' out of me. If I can use the item, all the better. I've gotten items I never thought I'd use as gifts and now they are permanent parts of my invo. If I can't use it, then I forward it along via Dumpster Dive or by giving it to someone I know can use it. As has been stated before, it's a free item....make some gold off of it if nothing else.

Wealthy Hoarder

I don't get mad. To be honest why? I got a few gifts but mostly junk. I shrub, don't say a word and go on with my day.

If they really want to get rid of junk than I will take it, gladly.

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I kinda' get mad at being Anon straight up garbage. I don't except that in real life, because I don't know anybody that's got a mental problem that would make them think that's a good thing. Garbage is garbage, and gift wrapping it makes you an a*****e.

However, if they're just gifting me random wild flowers because they want to Anon tell me they like my avatar or just something random as ********, that's fine. That's awesome. They weren't just throwing away garbage in an a*****e way, they're doing something Awesome or nice, and maybe don't have the cash or don't like me that much. I might change my sig to say something about it, if their random thing was pretty awesome.

As far as thanking people for their random gifting of amusing poems or insane pictures or things that appease my ego, I usually thank people in my signature, if they were really Brill. Not really too often though, because I mostly expect people to be randomly gifting people and disappearing back into the shadows, never to be seen again. Plus, I don't really post often enough for someone to see that signature and get the Ego boost returned.
I'm usually thankful at any gift that I receive, and if I don't like it, I'll donate it or sell it.
At least someone noticed me. rofl

Magnetic Lunatic

It kinda makes me sad when people ignore my presents. I don't give out random junk... I try to give people things off their wishlists. Unless their wishlist is all super expensive stuff. In which case I still try to give them something they'd like. And I put custom messages for them too.

I don't think anyone complains about me though. Kinda hard to b***h about only getting a 5k item for free.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff