• Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
It's always appreciated, imo.
No matter what the item. smile

I like the notes on the presents a lot too. 4laugh

Thieving Lunatic

Bob Dobbs
If I get a gift HOLY BALLS someone realized I exist.

Why should I be less than thankful for someone noticing me? Even if its a hate message, I still get a free item.

This is exactly how I feel. I see that someone gave me a gift and I'm like, "How did you find me? I've posted maybe twice in the past week."

Receiver

User Image
i get mad over getting anon'd things like toothbrushes from the gold shop. like gee thanks for adding to the junk to my invo. I'm from CB and it's become a trend for people to gift only certain items from the gold shop (for example: the Toothfairy Anon)

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
a gift's a gift. tbh i've never recieved as much here as i do irl ahahahah

Sparkly Fairy

Bob Dobbs
If I get a gift HOLY BALLS someone realized I exist.

Why should I be less than thankful for someone noticing me? Even if its a hate message, I still get a free item.

pretty much my thinking. lolol.
I love getting gifts no matter what they are, an anon named The Garbage Fairy gave me a grilled cheese samitch once. emotion_c8 emotion_bigheart

Bright Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
I love to be the sneaky, Ninja Anon-gifter, myself... But I tend to do it at random times, not just around events.

As for getting gifts... No matter what it is, I think it's important to accept a gift in the spirit it's given. Cheap or expensive, rare or common doesn't matter. It's the thought behind the gesture that's important.
When I send a gift anonymously, I don't expect it to be acknowledged. I like to acknowledge gifts from friends though. I don't want to be rude. 3nodding

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
Nikko Roseus
I love getting gifts no matter what they are, an anon named The Garbage Fairy gave me a grilled cheese samitch once. emotion_c8 emotion_bigheart

Me too! Even if it's a cheap gold shop item, hey, I could either use it or sell it back.
...But I like the food items so that's one I kept. That way my avatar can double-fist sandwiches. emotion_dowant

Alsoyouhavemyfavoritechristmasavatar
Eurydice Evyn
Nikko Roseus

Me too! Even if it's a cheap gold shop item, hey, I could either use it or sell it back.
...But I like the food items so that's one I kept. That way my avatar can double-fist sandwiches. emotion_dowant

Alsoyouhavemyfavoritechristmasavatar

Your so kind emotion_hug emotion_bigheart *huggles gently*
Me too, the food items are wonderful!
Any food items people give me I keep. emotion_kirakira

Celestial Spirit

No one has ever sent me what I would consider "trash," so... I can't imagine complaining unless there was something actually nasty said or implied.

I usually post my thanks in the thread it came from if I know.

I've been having fun doing some anon-gifting myself this year - some of it good stuff, some a bit silly, but if anyone's complained I haven't noticed.

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
1: people who 'gift' trash (see: literal trash. A piece of crumpled paper, useless zOMG stuff) are butts, and unless the person they're gifting it to wants that...they're butts.

2: people who complain about gifts (trash aside) are just as big of a butt I mean really.
Worst case scenario sell that s**t and move on.

Do people actually complain? I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually gripe about being sent gifts...

Dapper Dabbler

Complaining about anon gifting is just silly. Even if you get a bunch of junky items that you can't sell you can always trash them to get out of your inventory. Alot of the theme'd anon gift accounts are pretty fun as well.

I've sent out lots of coal with 'Never going to give you up' lyrics on the gift - to mess with my friends.

At the end of the day, it's just rude and sort of silly to complain someone didn't give you something worthwhile enough. If you want to get something specific, suck it up and get it for yourself.

Mewling Loverboy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww... well, i think anon gifting is sweetie
and just... awww~ <33 q u q it sucks that
they'd like, use it to make you upset or something.
o n o but i guess just gift the item forward,
but instead of making the person upset, just
write an even nicer message. = u = <33

o u o

i think gifting trash is okay... so long as like,
it's the message that counts? i dunno. o 3 o
i mean, it'd be cool to get something awesome!
but it's also nice to get a funny anon message
and such. o u o <33

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Smooth Gunner

11,950 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
Ridley Starsmore
1Oth Doctor
Christmas 2013
why not give this a little bump and see how ppl feel about it this year?

Pretty much the same as I did last year?-lol-

A gift is a gift. Appreciate it and carry on.

yes of course, what I meant is rather, to hear out some other/new members, or maybe ppl that have made experiences this year that are somewhat different from last year due to the different event 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff