Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Princess Piffle
Kaderach
I figured it'd be re-released during this sale, so I'm not surprised at all.
$1000 could pay for half my tuition, food for a year, or other real life expenses....Why would anyone want to spend that much for pixels? OTL.

I've decided that Thrift Shop is my themesong for these Black Friday "sales."

Limited edition
Let's do some simple edition...
Fifty dollars for a (pixel) t-shirt
... well, you know the rest ;3
User Image

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Kaderach
Princess Piffle

Limited edition

Ahhh Macklemore. emotion_bigheart
If ONLY this sale HAD thrift shop prices. Gaia would've probably sold out those 'limited to 500' items in an instant.

Truth. Very few of these have actually been sale prices. :C

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Slick Southpaw
Princess Piffle
Kaderach
$1000 could pay for half my tuition, food for a year, or other real life expenses....Why would anyone want to spend that much for pixels? OTL.

Limited edition
User Image

All my +1 to you :'D

Also: super creepy avi ;_;

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Princess Piffle
Slick Southpaw
Princess Piffle
Kaderach

Limited edition
User Image

All my +1 to you :'D

Also: super creepy avi ;_;

lol, thanks. halo's never interested me ever, and i just am indifferent to pricing.

emotion_kirakira thank you! I am dressed as Krampus!

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Slick Southpaw

Yeah, I don't care about halos much. If I really need one, I can use the one from Angelic Lace and I'm good.

A very nice Krampus <3 The bloody bag really does him justice. I'm saving my Christmas/wintery avis until December 1st, because I am a stickler for enjoying the fullness of a season and holiday in its month. xD

Perfect Saint

4th time an hour ago. Wow.

Angelic Blob

Myrielle

Was it released on the 28th too?
I'm trying to track its schedule.

*pink giftbox*
Its out right this second blaugh blaugh
would look ok with my current avi , kinda emotion_awesome

Greedy Capitalist

I'm pretty indifferent to what Gaia sells now.
These days I'm more surprised when Gaia sells something for a cheap or reasonable price.

I just treat Gaia like I treat any rl shop, if there's a nice item I'll try to get it (for gold or gc if I've done enough offers) as long as it's in my price/budget range if it's too expensive then I won't get it and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Kawaii Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Well, it's still beyond the reaches of most mortal men, so I'm not sure how much this will really change anything. emotion_awesome
As much as I like dressing up my avi, I wouldn't spend $ on pixels ever again on gaia. Just because now its not worth it. Back in the day, sure. Now they ******** up with gaia economy, nothing on here is worth your buck honestly. Unless its something you've always wanted since you joined. I think that's the only time I understand why users spend so much. Its just...Now gaia comes off very greedy. While back in the day they didn't. I get it things do change, new people take over. But it does seem like the man running the show is only in it for the $$$$$$. Before the site really cared about what users wanted, what their opinion on things were and all that jazz. Now it seems like what we want gets dismissed. Blah..idk anymore i'm just ranting lol. I want gaia to make money, But i want them to care about the community and make money like they use to! I guess thats tooo hard to ask tho.

Perfect Saint

Bunai
Myrielle

Was it released on the 28th too?
I'm trying to track its schedule.

*pink giftbox*
It was there when the BFS started. 3nodding

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Princess Piffle
Slick Southpaw

Yeah, I don't care about halos much. If I really need one, I can use the one from Angelic Lace and I'm good.

A very nice Krampus <3 The bloody bag really does him justice. I'm saving my Christmas/wintery avis until December 1st, because I am a stickler for enjoying the fullness of a season and holiday in its month. xD

I don't like gold, so my platinum one i got for $2.50 is good enough for me, or this i bought with gold or my animated silver one. There's so many halos that it's hard to say a big gold halo without any extra pixels is worth $1k.

Loiterer

i'm curious as to how someone might make the kind of income to be able to afford it, tbh

$999... that really sounds like the definition of selling out lmao

User Image

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
H0peh
As much as I like dressing up my avi, I wouldn't spend $ on pixels ever again on gaia. Just because now its not worth it. Back in the day, sure. Now they ******** up with gaia economy, nothing on here is worth your buck honestly. Unless its something you've always wanted since you joined. I think that's the only time I understand why users spend so much. Its just...Now gaia comes off very greedy. While back in the day they didn't. I get it things do change, new people take over. But it does seem like the man running the show is only in it for the $$$$$$. Before the site really cared about what users wanted, what their opinion on things were and all that jazz. Now it seems like what we want gets dismissed. Blah..idk anymore i'm just ranting lol. I want gaia to make money, But i want them to care about the community and make money like they use to! I guess thats tooo hard to ask tho.

You say that, but... frankly, I'm intensely curious as to how you got all of those items without spending cash on the site within the past couple of days razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff