Handsome Exhibitionist

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
demonduck
the only item in it that is a sale is the belle boxes
they were originally a 999 animated EI rig type hybrid
now they are going to be selling them for 500 each.

ONLY THAT peaks my interest

whoever buys that useless halo is %*!^Y!({$&( lol

Romantic Ladykiller

10,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sweet Talk Tether
I was expecting it to show up when they announced there'd be items priced up to $1000. Can't wait to see Flynn's assets show up later on in the sale.

Do you think it's likely for Flynn's chest to appear on for sale? if so would you say it's a good item to purchase? emotion_yatta

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Wait what?Again?
I have no words for this ....just , just oh lol rly rofl

eminoir's Spouse

I'm not surprised they've resold the halo. They were bound to do it at some point in the sale so why not start now?

Festive Celebrator

I'm just surprised to see it's still going for $1K. I mean, this must be the humpth re-release. By now I would've thought they were going to be giving them for half price or something rofl

Romantic Vampire

10,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Dragon Master 50
I am still blown away (why am I surprised..) about this so called "sale" I come on Gaia expecting savings for Black Friday, they are doing the exact opposite..OH HERE IS AN ITEM FOR 100 BUCKS its pretty rigth!? You want right!? BUY IT!! Cause you guys totally have loads of money laying around! Gaia seriously..I have bills to pay.

Edit: And as far as the Halo, yeah no comment..

Newbie Noob

hmm_arrows
Its Gaia what can we expect. Still too expensive
gaia wants your wallet...

and if you dont have a credit card... get in your parents wallet

Zero Omega's Princess

Sweet Lunatic

Trinisette
hmm_arrows
Its Gaia what can we expect. Still too expensive
gaia wants your wallet...

and if you dont have a credit card... get in your parents wallet
THIS. lololol
lol

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
royalgamer22
Sweet Talk Tether
I was expecting it to show up when they announced there'd be items priced up to $1000. Can't wait to see Flynn's assets show up later on in the sale.

Do you think it's likely for Flynn's chest to appear on for sale? if so would you say it's a good item to purchase? emotion_yatta

It is likely, but it's not a good item to be purchasing considering its previous appearances are what ******** up the MP.

Romantic Ladykiller

10,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sweet Talk Tether
royalgamer22
Sweet Talk Tether

It is likely, but it's not a good item to be purchasing considering its previous appearances are what ******** up the MP.

how did It screw up the MP? I heard about this but don't really understand since I just started playing again yesterday. sweatdrop

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
royalgamer22
Sweet Talk Tether
royalgamer22
Sweet Talk Tether

how did It screw up the MP? I heard about this but don't really understand since I just started playing again yesterday. sweatdrop

It pumped masses of gold into the system, thus making gold's value drop like a rock down a well. This in turn caused inflation since people needed to make up for the loss of their gold's value.

Romantic Ladykiller

10,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sweet Talk Tether
royalgamer22
Sweet Talk Tether
royalgamer22
Sweet Talk Tether

It pumped masses of gold into the system, thus making gold's value drop like a rock down a well. This in turn caused inflation since people needed to make up for the loss of their gold's value.

ahhhh thus the overpriced items in the mp?
out of curiosity, how much Gold were people getting with Flynns' chest?

Tiny Alchemist

Ninina
I'm just surprised to see it's still going for $1K. I mean, this must be the humpth re-release. By now I would've thought they were going to be giving them for half price or something rofl

They sold it for $899 a few months ago, so they upped the price again.

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
royalgamer22
Sweet Talk Tether
royalgamer22
Sweet Talk Tether
royalgamer22
Sweet Talk Tether

Each chest guarantees at least 1 mil. So from the bundles, at least 6 mil. I usually hear of people getting about 30 mil per bundle. So yeah... yikes.

Romantic Ladykiller

10,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Paikeia
royalgamer22
Sweet Talk Tether
royalgamer22
Sweet Talk Tether

Each chest guarantees at least 1 mil. So from the bundles, at least 6 mil. I usually hear of people getting about 30 mil per bundle. So yeah... yikes.

wow that's insane, seems like it would be a highly sought out item in the Cash Shop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff