Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

You should visit my quest thread

I wasn't expecting necklaces, but I was. I knew they would probably happen eventually. They are nice though. I can't wait for May and September, the should be really pretty.

and leave a bump there...

Coffee Lass's Kouhai

Pal

Not what I was expecting but it still looks rather nice! I can't wait to see how this item will look next month with my birthstone whee

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
The glowing jewel is pretty. I just wish it didn't hang by a ribbon of the same colour.

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I like it for the fact you can wear this necklace with another necklace at the same time!

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
eek So pretty!!!! heart

Obsessive OTP

I wasn't expecting necklaces, but I'm actually quite fond of this.
I like it, although not too special in itself, I imagine the design will fit in nicely with lots of avis... I always find it difficult to find a nice, strongly coloured necklace to complete an avi, so this should help.

Sexy Assailant

They don't look like much on their own, but they pull things together in certain combos.

Salty Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's super cute! I can't wait 'til July. smile

Trash Immortal

Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I like it for the fact you can wear this necklace with another necklace at the same time!

Layered necklaces are something I've been wanting for ages, so this birthstone set is definitely a win in my book.

Slumbering Tengu

Hm they seem a little thick as far as necklaces go :/
still I'm positive my birth month will look lovely
April never disappoints wink

I think I'll still go out of my way to collect them
it was fun last year even though I rarely used them
maybe the theme this year will change my mind on wearing them
We'll see how the year goes

Sweet Witch

I'll likely have more use for the necklaces than the other birthstone items, so it's a win for me. I love that the stone is glowing a bit, and I like how the ribbon is tied in the back. Pretty. 3nodding

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
i love it :3
really really useful and i cant way to get my hand of my favorite color :3 yeah well i know it will be long time till then but damn thats pretty cool item for me

fxxkin demon

Very nice. I've been hoping for birthstone necklaces for a while now. This is something even my avatar would wear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff