Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm gonna hoard them just like I hoarded the anklets. So, I don't mind.
~King Awesome

3D DEXCAT's Bride

Dainty Bunny

It's pretty nice & usable - for sure. Gotta see the rest of the future birthstones to see if it's worth getting.

10,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I was kind of "meh" on the necklace concept at first, but that combo with the bikini top looks really nice. Perhaps they have potential after all.

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Looks nice and it layers under my necklace, so I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of them. Particularly Apr/Nov, since I have rp characters that need better looking silver/gold necklaces.

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
I really wanted rings because there are so few, but at least these necklaces show up better than most!

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Gotta say I'm liking them so far. I think I'll have to grab a full set of them.

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
meh, they are ok, and better than last years, but seriously. Birthstone items are those kind of items that are just sketched up quickly, and put in the cash shop, they're unoriginal and are merely a continued tradition.

Cluttered Businesswoman

I was hoping for a dress, but I still love the necklace. ;3
It's so pretty.

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I'm sure I wasn't the first person to buy one and then go try it on with all the other January birthstone items.... but I like how the necklaces kinda replace the chain for the capes. Makes the capes look fancier.

User Image

Distinct Warlord

MingSao
I'm sure I wasn't the first person to buy one and then go try it on with all the other January birthstone items.... but I like how the necklaces kinda replace the chain for the capes. Makes the capes look fancier.

User Image

All together it has a nifty overall look, I've to admit.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

"It can't rain all the time!" - The Crow

I love these!!! Definitely gotta get me some!

Dangerous Healer

15,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I always like to see more small items that you can use to get that perfect little bit of color somewhere to balance things.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
MingSao

User Image

Well I gotta say at least the necklaces are the least obnoxiously forced theme so far. I look forward to the rest.

Questionable Cat

I like the necklace c: They layer nicely and that combo in the first post is really snazzy biggrin
Like, for realz. I hope the rest of the necklaces match the ribbon cinches just in case I ever want to make something including them. 3nodding

Tipsy Smoker

I hope that the ribbons aren't red each month. It wouldn't make any sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff