This poll closed on April 2, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

Jamizoid
Does anyone have any input at all?

Lol I like the picture in your sig

Elder

Nurse.Usagi
If you really want my input, let's just put it this way...

It's the PERFECT April Fools joke. The majority of GAIA was pro-this or pro-that... and to destroy all power? Perfect. Making all of GAIA freak out, for the most part then in turn with an announcement: April Fools. whee

That would be.. one hell of a prank. surprised

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh pfffffffffft. They're all fine.
Citric Acid
Jamizoid
Does anyone have any input at all?

Lol I like the picture in your sig
Thank you.
crying Bump.

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200
gonk
I am so sad... sad

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
if there's a joke in here somewhere the admins need to ******** SAY SO. all this waiting and silence is bullshit. either tell us it's legit, or tell us it's a joke. i don't care one way or the other, i just want them to TELL US SOMETHING.

kiironobara's Husband

Shirtless Codger

10,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I don't see why everyone is expecting a huge April Fool's Day prank anyway. You guys just had a huge Easter Event - why are you wanting more? confused

They're giving you new towns, a new plot to the story, and instead you're bitching about how you don't have any exploding boxes or whatever. Stop whining and be happy they're doing ANYTHING.

Anyway...

I know I'M excited about the new towns. I think it's nice to see the two groups fall. Maybe a newer, nicer 'leader' will emerge.

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200
diet otaku
if there's a joke in here somewhere the admins need to ******** SAY SO. all this waiting and silence is bullshit. either tell us it's legit, or tell us it's a joke. i don't care one way or the other, i just want them to TELL US SOMETHING.

gonk I know...
On LabtechX's words, "It's not over yet."

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
architect_eyes
I don't see why everyone is expecting a huge April Fool's Day prank anyway. You guys just had a huge Easter Event - why are you wanting more? confused

They're giving you new towns, a new plot to the story, and instead you're bitching about how you don't have any exploding boxes or whatever. Stop whining and be happy they're doing ANYTHING.

Anyway...

I know I'M excited about the new towns. I think it's nice to see the two groups fall. Maybe a newer, nicer 'leader' will emerge.

well we expected an april fool's prank because we got one last year. and personally, i'd prefer exploding boxes (so i could get my beloved sootface back) to a plot point that may or may not turn out to be true. i just can't get over why the admins would choose to release something so crucial on the day of lies, jokes and pranks. if it's for real, why not do it on april 2nd? if it IS a big joke, why don't they SAY SO? we need answers already, and i'm tired of waiting for them.

kiironobara's Husband

Shirtless Codger

10,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
diet otaku
architect_eyes

Anyway...

well we expected an april fool's prank because we got one last year. and personally, i'd prefer exploding boxes (so i could get my beloved sootface back) to a plot point that may or may not turn out to be true. i just can't get over why the admins would choose to release something so crucial on the day of lies, jokes and pranks. if it's for real, why not do it on april 2nd? if it IS a big joke, why don't they SAY SO? we need answers already, and i'm tired of waiting for them.

The thing is, even though it's April Fool's Day, it doesn't mean anything. They could have decided to not give you ANY pranks at all, and instead, developing a story. Sure it's a happy coincidence that the new stuff came on the FIRST OF THE MONTH. I mean, come on.

I'm not trying to start a flame war here, but I just get tired of people wanting more stuff. They give you so much on this site, and when they do something against everyone's wishes, everyone gets mad and upset and whines. It just makes us all sound so childish and materialistic.

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200
architect_eyes

The thing is, even though it's April Fool's Day, it doesn't mean anything. They could have decided to not give you ANY pranks at all, and instead, developing a story. Sure it's a happy coincidence that the new stuff came on the FIRST OF THE MONTH. I mean, come on.

I'm not trying to start a flame war here, but I just get tired of people wanting more stuff. They give you so much on this site, and when they do something against everyone's wishes, everyone gets mad and upset and whines. It just makes us all sound so childish and materialistic.

I think the people who are upset have the right to be...
I don't question what they did, I just want to know whats going to happen next...
And I assure you they knew full well this kind of reaction would occur if they set the events into motion...

Fanged Astronaut

16,925 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
sheesh, i get off to go to bed and now i don't have a clue whats going on.
Vanilla Sakura
....Gambino is still alive, I just know it. So is Gino. But, the Von Helson sisters are dead.
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces