Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artemis Hartford

This is the idea I like most. It seems to me that the amount of traffic here just gets bigger and bigger by the day -- more sub forums would help the congestion a lot.

I'm not a regular here, but I would like to become one, once summer starts and I don't have to worry so much about school, I suppose. I noticed that there were other forums besides ED, GD, and CB about a week after I came to Gaia, and this is one of the first places I settled for lurking. The people here (the visible regulars -- like Trisk and a few others) are all very intelligent -- and there are a lot of well-thought-out things here. I think a less reply-or-the-thread-will-drop atmosphere would be better, because people could take time to think about things before they post without having to worry about loosing the thread.

So, I'm missing Crossing Jordan, but I support this idea. So count me! G'night.
I was resisting a themed forum, but I can't remember why. I'll have to think about this at greater length.
TriskDaemon
Artemis Hartford

This is the idea I like most. It seems to me that the amount of traffic here just gets bigger and bigger by the day -- more sub forums would help the congestion a lot.

I'm not a regular here, but I would like to become one, once summer starts and I don't have to worry so much about school, I suppose. I noticed that there were other forums besides ED, GD, and CB about a week after I came to Gaia, and this is one of the first places I settled for lurking. The people here (the visible regulars -- like Trisk and a few others) are all very intelligent -- and there are a lot of well-thought-out things here. I think a less reply-or-the-thread-will-drop atmosphere would be better, because people could take time to think about things before they post without having to worry about loosing the thread.

So, I'm missing Crossing Jordan, but I support this idea. So count me! G'night.
I was resisting a themed forum, but I can't remember why. I'll have to think about this at greater length.

*points* *quivers* He... he spoke to me! *dies happy*
*throws her fist high up in the air* Yes! Let us all follow Trisk to a better world! XD Sounds great to me, Trisk. I wouldn't have to randomly post a rant thread anymore, my extremely elaborate and graphically-supported theory that I spent forever on would have been seen by more people, et cetera. Besides all that, it would be grand to have an intelligent discussion around here about the plot.
I wholeheartedly agree. And perhaps that would help to cut down on spam?

A very good proposition.

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Ack, third page!

Hilarious Cat

4,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I like it... I like it alot..why is it always YOU with the good ideas..gah..and I leave with dignity..
Another genius idea from Trisk. I swear, he should be a mod of these forums. xd
Dangit, Trisk, quit making me love you. heart

Ok, I take it back, don't quit. *hugs, and offers her support, for what little it is worth.*

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
Trisk, it's another great idea. Make it happen. I'm behind you.
I agree, but I also think it would be helpful to have a subforum in GCD called Gaia Community Comic Relief, or Gaia Community Humor. While that isn't a particularly well-thought-out idea, annd could end up being the next chatterbox, a GCH could be for funny spam (Or not-spam) related to plot and the Gaian users/admins/etc. Like the Gaia Globe (Don't worry, we still love you Lazlow-kun!). Spam that the chatterboxers wouldn't appreciate.

(Don't mind me, I'm just the nameless avatar in the flood of five AM...)

Also, TRISK FOR MOD! *wavesbanner*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces