Welcome to Gaia! ::

For those of us who would rather NOT get completely and totally destoryed by the war between Gambino and the Von Helsons, perhaps we should make a list of alternate solutions to pledging our loyalty/being turned into zombies and/or dying.

So Instead, Let's Do This...

1) Dig bomb shelters behind/under our new Gaia Homes and stock them with food, then quietly stock them with necessities so we can all hide when the atomic bomb hits.

2) Hide in Aekea...It seams to be pretty well fortified and a decent ways away from Isle de Gambino and Durem...

3) Develop Cryoginc statis chambers.

4) Kill 'em. All three.

5) Figure out where Lab X has been hiding and join him.

wink Anyone else have any suggestions?
LOL I kind of like getting caught in the crossfire though, it keeps things interesting. mrgreen

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I'm gonna build an army of Grunnies and lend their help to the highest bidder. domokun
Or we could try to rise into power...
I had a donation thread, but while millions of gold was sent to Gambino, I got moved to the chatterbox. *Sigh* I deserved it though. I like the turning into the one in power idea.
lol. Wouldn't Aekea seem like a front for one of them? I mean, who build Gambino's skyscraper? Seems like all metal...so...Aekea? And maybe the robots will turn evil through some crazy programming my Gambino, or the Von Helson Sisters. Aekea is still quite close to Durem, even Isle de Gambino.
All you have to do is take over Barton Town, kick the ole fishin hole man, and the robots go crazy. razz It will probably be on Gambino's side, because there is a lot of water to cross if the robots were to go to gambino.
>_> I will assasinate Gambino and the Von Helsons... and then I will steal Gino <_<...

And make more grunnies surprised !

And then I'd "pursuade" Liam to make more robots and hide behind them while all of gaia is fighting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff